September 24, 2024, 04:24:37 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Eat It Or Wear It

Started by Andrew1911, June 26, 2008, 04:36:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Quote from: Clair on June 26, 2008, 04:52:42 PM
Kiss him.  caterpie;

COMMAND NOT FOUND

1. EAT IT
2. WEAR IT
3. COMMAND NOT FOUND

Cookie

Eat the man and his shotgun.

Feynman

KonohaShinobi

Andrew1911

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on June 26, 2008, 04:57:19 PM
Eat the man and his shotgun.

Before the shopkeep can fire, you quickly swallow his gun. The shopkeep looks in disgust as you chomp madly on the metal. Finally, the shotgun has been digested. Looking at the shopkeep for a while, he soon realizes your next move. He immediatly runs into an alley, tripping over a homeless guy and twisting his ankle. You walk up to the shopkeep and open your mouth wide.

The shopkeep screams, "No! Not again!" You first work on his legs. He screams for mercy but, alas, he is not a programmer. You finally eat the shopkeep's body and look at your own body. Your girth has grown. You look over at the homeless man. He has passed out.

What do you do?

Feynman

Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 26, 2008, 05:02:51 PM
Before the shopkeep can fire, you quickly swallow his gun. The shopkeep looks in disgust as you chomp madly on the metal. Finally, the shotgun has been digested. Looking at the shopkeep for a while, he soon realizes your next move. He immediatly runs into an alley, tripping over a homeless guy and twisting his ankle. You walk up to the shopkeep and open your mouth wide.

The shopkeep screams, "No! Not again!" You first work on his legs. He screams for mercy but, alas, he is not a programmer. You finally eat the shopkeep's body and look at your own body. Your girth has grown. You look over at the homeless man. He has passed out.

What do you do?

Eat the homeless man.

Kalahari Inkantation

Andrew1911

Quote from: Bassir on June 26, 2008, 05:03:48 PM
Eat the homeless man.

Your stomach is full but your lust for eating humans cannot be satisfied. You walk over to the homeless man and devour his entire body in a manner of minutes. The homeless man felt no pain thanks to the large amount of drugs he had taken. Unfortunately, the drugs the homeless man ate has begun to cloud your vision. You have no idea who you are and begin to walk madly into the street.

A car comes crashes right into you but your girth protects any pain. A cop gets out of the car and says, "Sir, are you alright?" You look at the cop and scream, "I AM BIGGER THAN JESUS!" The cop responds, "Well, sir, you have to be. I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't weigh over three hundred pounds." You look at the cop longingly.

What do you do?

Feynman

Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 26, 2008, 05:07:45 PM
Your stomach is full but your lust for eating humans cannot be satisfied. You walk over to the homeless man and devour his entire body in a manner of minutes. The homeless man felt no pain thanks to the large amount of drugs he had taken. Unfortunately, the drugs the homeless man ate has begun to cloud your vision. You have no idea who you are and begin to walk madly into the street.

A car comes crashes right into you but your girth protects any pain. A cop gets out of the car and says, "Sir, are you alright?" You look at the cop and scream, "I AM BIGGER THAN JESUS!" The cop responds, "Well, sir, you have to be. I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't weigh over three hundred pounds." You look at the cop longingly.

What do you do?

Eat the cop.

FAMY2

Andrew1911

Quote from: Bassir on June 26, 2008, 05:11:30 PM
Eat the cop.

Your hunger lust cannot be fulfilled. You open your mouth for your new conquest. The cop screams, "NO! I CAN'T DIE!" He gets eaten. Your massive body walks down the streets. You are now a fat giant with your sloshing fat knocking down buildings, killing many people. You see a tiny dog in front of you.

What do you do?

Hiro

Andrew1911

Quote from: Hiro! on June 26, 2008, 05:20:59 PM
wear it

You grab the tiny dog with your meaty hands and squeeze it's tiny body into your belly button. The tiny dog is too afraid of moving from a giant, naked, fay man so it slowly crouches inside the belly button. You waddle into the heart of the city and destroy City Hall. You find the mayor.

What do you do?

Hiro

mario583

No, I have sex with it giggle;

Depends...have I not eaten for 3 days or........?

Go Up