September 24, 2024, 04:26:14 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

It's time for rate a member: part 1

Started by Boyager, June 26, 2008, 10:14:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

This is a little game I thought up while watching other members post one morning and noticed little things about how they posted and interacted with each other. The first member to rate is the one I had noticed interacting and be interacted with in a most hateful manner. Now I haven't been here as often as I would have liked to but this member was generally liked last time I visited and have no idea why he has become such an infamous member.

Rate from 1-5 (1 being terrible and should die in a fire, and 5 should be thrown a parade for being so awesome)

KonohaShinobi

Remember you are under the guise of anonymity so tell the truth, the absolute truth.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 10:17:05 AM

Also, please provide a reason because that does not help the said member improve nor have others have a reason to dislike this member.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 10:18:12 AM
Also, please provide a reason because that does not help the said member improve nor have others have a reason to dislike this member.
Kono is a piece of shit that should've never dropped out of his mother's cunt.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 10:21:12 AM
Kono is a piece of shit that should've never dropped out of his mother's cunt.

Example of his tyranny?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 10:25:41 AM
the rae stuff

This is what I did not understand because as I have stated, I was not here for all of that.

Boyager

I would have said 4 until he started trolling the anon board, now he's at a 2.   Hopefully he doesn't return to the 0 of NSider times.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 11:30:33 AM
I would have said 4 until he started trolling the anon board, now he's at a 2.   Hopefully he doesn't return to the 0 of NSider times.

He isn't the only one. You guys act like he fucking started all of this shit.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 11:32:36 AM
He isn't the only one. You guys act like he fucking started all of this shit.

So? Two wrongs don't make a right. And stupidity can never be justified by more stupidity.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 11:33:58 AM
So? Two wrongs don't make a right. And stupidity can never be justified by more stupidity.

I still say a 5, because he's a pretty cool cat (pun intended).

Boyager

Reason? His recent actions on this board were completely uncalled for and made him look like a retard.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 11:47:18 AM
Reason? His recent actions on this board were completely uncalled for and made him look like a retard.

What if they were necessary?for?

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 26, 2008, 11:49:54 AM

What if he had a reason for doing so, dumbass.
shut the fuck up, "Turkey should have wont yesterday's game."

Go Up