September 25, 2024, 09:29:58 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear JMV: She's using you

Started by Boyager, June 22, 2008, 10:46:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Think about it. Has she ever given you anything or thanked you for doing anything or buying stuff for her? I'm willing to bet that your answer will be "No."

Why can't you see it?

Boyager

Because she's adowable. :3 ^________________________________________________________________________________________^

Daddy

You're an idiot. psyduck;

You're right about her never "giving me anything" if you're talking about a physical gift, picture, call, trust, or anything like that but you're retarded if you think that's the only thing a person can give.  The fact that she makes me happy and  is there for me is fine with me.  It's something no one else has given me.  A simple gift isn't going to replace that feeling.

As for you claiming she has never thanked me, while I don't think she's ever said "thank you" she doesn't have to.  Her showing that she cares about me is just as good, if not better, as her saying thanks.

Hey look, I checked "be an idiot?" just so you can see it was me who replied.  I'm sure someone will come in and give me shit for this, but I don't really care.  Your post was several times more idiotic than anything I can perceive from this.

also, why the hell doesn't your IP track to anything?

Boyager

Quote from: JMV on June 22, 2008, 11:10:39 PM
You're right about her never "giving me anything" if you're talking about a physical gift, picture, call, trust, or anything like that but you're retarded if you think that's the only thing a person can give.  The fact that she makes me happy and  is there for me is fine with me.  It's something no one else has given me.  A simple gift isn't going to replace that feeling.
You're a moron. She hasn't even given you a gift that she could give for free and you're defending her with "oh she doesn't need to."

Quote from: JMV on June 22, 2008, 11:10:39 PMAs for you claiming she has never thanked me, while I don't think she's ever said "thank you" she doesn't have to.  Her showing that she cares about me is just as good, if not better, as her saying thanks.
Or maybe she just isn't thankful but doesn't want to say so because she wants more stuff from you.

Quote from: JMV on June 22, 2008, 11:10:39 PMHey look, I checked "be an idiot?" just so you can see it was me who replied.

Yeah, you rushed to defend her like a good doggie.
Quote from: JMV on June 22, 2008, 11:10:39 PMI'm sure someone will come in and give me shit for this, but I don't really care.  Your post was several times more idiotic than anything I can perceive from this.
Speaking of which, why is that any time anyone insults her you're quick to defend her but when Socks or someone picks on you she just sits around without saying anything? That sure shows that she cares, huh JMV?

Quote from: JMV on June 22, 2008, 11:10:39 PMalso, why the hell doesn't your IP track to anything?
You'll never know

Boyager

If she makes him happy that's all that matters.

Daddy

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2008, 11:18:05 PM
You're a moron. She hasn't even given you a gift that she could give for free and you're defending her with "oh she doesn't need to."
Okay?  She really doesn't need to.  If she wants to, fine, but I'm not going to be upset if she doesn't.

QuoteOr maybe she just isn't thankful but doesn't want to say so because she wants more stuff from you.
What the fuck are you even talking about?  doodhuh; I've bought her 2 games, some songs,  helped her with some powerpoints, and helped her find some pictures for a project.  I think she's only asked me for two  or three of the things and I've offered the rest. I have no problem with giving her something and I don't see why you should care
QuoteYeah, you rushed to defend her like a good doggie.
Damn Right

QuoteSpeaking of which, why is that any time anyone insults her you're quick to defend her but when Socks or someone picks on you she just sits around without saying anything? That sure shows that she cares, huh JMV?
I don't know, ask her.  It doesn't bother me most of the time(though when she joins in that's a bit mean :'( but I know she's joking).   She doesn't need to defend me, I can do it myself.

QuoteYou'll never know
Either you can tell me right now or risk a ban when I find out since I'm sure you're exploiting some feature.

Boyager

Boyager

I'm waiting for the dipshit's reply and then I'm locking.

Boyager

how did you meet her and what made you like her?

Hiro

Daddy

Quote from: Hir•O on June 22, 2008, 11:34:27 PM
Who are we talking about?  befuddlement
Considering that I've only bought something for Clucky and Lawlz and the OP referred  to a "she", I'm going with the former.

Boyager

Quote from: JMV on June 22, 2008, 11:36:47 PM
Considering that I've only bought something for Clucky and Lawlz and the OP referred  to a "she", I'm going with the former.
That's what I thought but I wasn't sure.

What if op is clucky

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 22, 2008, 11:38:26 PM
That's what I thought but I wasn't sure.

What if op is clucky
It's not. The IP also matches a banned IP, so I'm going to readd the ban since the person is just bypassing a ban.

Boyager

Love does not rely on gifts.

Love is not about being thankful or generous.

Love is caring for someone regardless of looks or assets.

Love is knowing that you care about the person just as much as they care about you.

Go Up