September 26, 2024, 04:22:12 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Look what I found...(You veteran members will remember this...)

Started by Classic, June 22, 2008, 06:00:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

I found a old file of my Anim8or pics that I've forgotten about.
It brought back memories of NSider, PowerSpike, etc...  :(
I'm always complaining how I never get better, but after looking at these...I realize I have gotten better. I just too clouded up to notice. ;o;

Without further ado, I bring to you "Are YOU My Hero?"...which today is known as My Heroes.

The main cast. Max and Caffeine have remained the same character. However, Tina is the one in green, and the girl in Pink is Leona. Also, the Mummy is cleverly named Mummy, but is no longer a part of My Heroes.

Another pic of the gang, this time in a haunted house. Another picture I was proud of because they were in a closed space, rather than them being in an outside environment.

My FIRST render with lighting. Again, I was rather proud. What was in the light WAS going to be a prototype of Mr. Star, but at the time I had no idea what he was going to look like...or what he was.

The two girls of the game. One gone and the other changed.

Originally he was going to be a friend of Max's...but then I realized I didn't want a Beach Town so I left him behind. He may be appearing in another project.

The lost character Mummy. He was going to be a character found in the Mummy's Temple. We then had a drastic change to Are YOU My Hero? and went on to My Heroes.

Caffeine was once an all knowing sorcerer...but then as his name describes...became something with an attention span of a walnut.

Two concept characters that thankfully never pulled through.

I never remembered Max having this big of a nose...but I guess he did. He was also thicker than I remember too...

AND NOW:
Pictures I'm too lazy to give information about:

Around this time, Bassir helped me get Photoshop CS3. Too bad all I knew how to use was filters...
I made some promotional crap.

I now use Photoshop CS3 for textures I make.

And last but not least, some friends/enemies.

This was a planned boss. Never pulled through, but it is being considered to be a Mini-boss.

Cho-chill. Still planned for the game, he has a new look. Wait and see. :3

And of course, enemy concepts.

;o;

Anyways, I do believe now that I've improved. I'm always too hard on myself, which is one of my biggest flaws. I'll work harder to change it.

Thanks for viewing. :3

Wrench

I remember about 60% of those. Both your old and new works are great.

Hiro

That's pretty cool, will it ever be playable?
Anyways, I never looked at that thread whenever I saw it.  >.<

Classic

Quote from: Wrenchnigger on June 22, 2008, 06:03:48 PM
I remember about 60% of those. Both your old and new works are great.

It really makes me wish things were like they used to be.

Quote from: I am Hiro on June 22, 2008, 06:04:35 PM
That's pretty cool, will it ever be playable?
Anyways, I never looked at that thread whenever I saw it.  >.<

As far as the game being playable, it's starting programming, so look for it by 2009.
Also, these were never in one thread. I've made hundreds of threads. This isn't even half of what I used to have. I'm still looking for it all...

Hiro

Quote from: Toot Braunstein on June 22, 2008, 06:06:41 PM
It really makes me wish things were like they used to be.
As far as the game being playable, it's starting programming, so look for it by 2009.
Also, these were never in one thread. I've made hundreds of threads. This isn't even half of what I used to have. I'm still looking for it all...
I know, I skipped them all :P and 2009, lol

Classic

Shame on you Hiro. :3

Also, it makes me wish I could be as proud of my work now as I was then. :'(
Something about beginning stuff was so cool and even better when I finished it. And now it's like I'm disappointed with everything I do.  :(

Hiro

Quote from: Toot Braunstein on June 22, 2008, 06:11:30 PM
Shame on you Hiro. :3

Also, it makes me wish I could be as proud of my work now as I was then. :'(
Something about beginning stuff was so cool and even better when I finished it. And now it's like I'm disappointed with everything I do.  :(
it's computer graphics nowadays

Classic

Chris (JayJay)

Chris (JayJay)

Chris (JayJay)

Classic

Chris (JayJay)

Go Up