September 28, 2024, 11:14:26 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Take a refreshing journey with selkie

Started by Selkie, June 21, 2008, 06:00:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Not really, but I will tell you of my journey earlier.

I went running on the Appalachian trail near my house. it was around 7:00. I run 15 minutes in and reach the height of my usual run on the trail, a beautiful rocky lookout, overlooking small rolling mountains for miles. I walk over to a ledge that is smooth and level, perfect for sitting on. Next to it is nestled a quaint evergreen. I imagine taking the one I love to this spot, maybe next school year I will make her mine. Anyway, I sit, listening to Goldfrapp's Black Cherry, as tradition ensues. I reflect on the past and think of the future. I then look above. All is deep blue ocean. Aside from an impossibly large white cloud, the sun's rays brilliantly illuminating it. It appears to be moving like a wave, ever so slowly forward towards the horizon ahead. It has a titanic fury, but a gentle glow. A tear drops from my eye. I will get my girl next school year, I know it. And I will take her here, and we will kiss.. The song then finishes. I get back on the trail and begin my run again. I feel a burst of energy, I am running top speed up the hill, with no effort. I feel perfect. After a few seconds I become slightly tired, and realize that energy was simply because I was resting for about 8 minutes just before. I laugh, oh well. I run all the way back to the car, I don't stop.

strongbad

Selkie

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Selkie

superclucky

Quote from: Selkie224 on June 21, 2008, 07:00:38 PM
I swear you are hallucinating

baddood;
But I remember about you crying about Goldfrapp's Black Cherry. :'(
kewns are smelly

Selkie

Quote from: Cluckie on June 21, 2008, 07:01:32 PM
But I remember about you crying about Goldfrapp's Black Cherry. :'(

That was a different time. This one is much different. God darn you stay focused  baddood;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Cluckie on June 21, 2008, 07:00:05 PM
I swear this was posted before.

I'm with you, I swear I saw this before.

Selkie

Quote from: Vostroya on June 21, 2008, 07:14:33 PM
...I thought you were gay?

I'm not gay  myface;

wait, was that a tone of you really thought I was gay and now you don't, or like concluding a fact, like "I THOUGHT you were gay!"

Selkie

Quote from: steal on June 21, 2008, 07:36:50 PM
Sounds beautiful. Moments like those are why the internet feels like such a waste of time.

Well-said, my friend

Also, Snorkel........lol, I can't believe all this time...

Socks

I have a similar spot on my running trail that I go to to smoke and reflect, nice idea about taking a girl there. Only problem is bitches don't want to walk or run through trails nowadays.

Houdini

The internet is to real life as blow-up dolls are to sex.

Himu

There's a secret park behind my school that I like to go to.  It's a long walk, but it's very refreshing, quiet, and no one is ever there.  I usully go alone if I'm not with my best friend, because usually I have to drag the people I'm going with.  I like reading there, and occasionally napping on the slide.

Selkie

Quote from: Lalie on June 21, 2008, 08:29:00 PM
There's a secret park behind my school that I like to go to.  It's a long walk, but it's very refreshing, quiet, and no one is ever there.  I usully go alone if I'm not with my best friend, because usually I have to drag the people I'm going with.  I like reading there, and occasionally napping on the slide.

That sounds great

I also have a park nearby that is pretty cool. There are people there sometimes, but it's cool. I go on the swings.

Go Up