July 02, 2024, 11:30:15 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ice-T vs Soulja Boy

Started by Daddy, June 21, 2008, 12:19:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I can't see the videos but I did read the description on Digg.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCN2bHp_7k[/youtube]

Soujla Boy's response
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr8B2dnIvR4[/youtube]

As I said, I can't see the videos but I guess he said Ice-T was in N.W.A. or something lol.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

sans culottes

i lol'd.

THAT NIGGA BORN BEFORE THE INTERNET WAS CREATED
I support BUSH

Meyer Lansky

Actually, SB was saying some truth towards the end of his video . . . I don't agree with a 50-year old man lashing out at a teenager but I can understand where he's coming from.

hotlikesauce.

Soulja Boy is a fucking retard.

All he could come up with is "old ass nigga" fouteen times.

Spiritombreeder

Quote from: The Joker on June 21, 2008, 10:41:26 AM
Actually, SB was saying some truth towards the end of his video . . . I don't agree with a 50-year old man lashing out at a teenager but I can understand where he's coming from.

I refuse to share initials with Soulja Boy...

Gtfo.

Meyer Lansky

Juni

nigga this
nigga that
nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Jesus christ, soulja boy, eat a dick.

The Speaker Of Words

If you guys would have watched the whole video, you would know that Soulja Boy has some good points.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on June 21, 2008, 03:57:06 PM
If you guys would have watched the whole video, you would know that Soulja Boy has some good points.

I did, a while back. He talks about how he should be congratulating him instead of telling him off because of his success when he has nothing, much like ice T himself. If he would have just said that, the video would have been 5 minutes shorter, and less degrading to Soulja boy's "credibility" as a "rapper". He also talks about how Ice T should fix the game himself if he cares so much about it, suggesting a hip hop school, lol.

ncba93ivyase

i don't think soulja really is as stupid as he seems

bastard just knows dumb niggas and knows how to get their money :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on June 21, 2008, 04:45:16 PM
i don't think soulja really is as stupid as he seems

bastard just knows dumb niggas and knows how to get their money :'(

I don't really think he's an idiot, I mean, look at him. He turned one song into millions of dollars in sales.

C.Mongler

THAT NIGGA IS OLD
IM NOT AN OLD NIGGA HAHAHAHAHAHA SIK BURN SOLJA BOI

Seriously, the best thing Solja Boy has ever done has been sampled in a Girl Talk song.

Full Metal Ryder

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he got "Cop Killer" confused with "Fuck the police".

He had some decent points though, and Ice T is wrong for saying he single handedly killed the genre.

Go Up