September 28, 2024, 09:23:59 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I FINISHED MY FUCKING AMV

Started by Sam, June 18, 2008, 11:38:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 19, 2008, 04:51:53 PM
the little "less than three"symbols in the beginning were a little off putting

2:24- beautiful, just beautiful

2:44- was a little too fast

And the ending was a little...meh.

Other than that it was pretty good. Better than any other I've see  which were basically, as someone else put it, "naruto clips with dragonforce music in the background".

You shouldn't have procrastinated and posted this thing a while ago so you could have edited it to perfection from our comments, but oh well. There's always next year. You have an entire year to perfect the art of the Animated Music Video.

Damn, I still need to watch Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke >.<

You act like it's my first amv.  befuddlement

It's not, my amv's just suck because I use WMM. And for this one, I got REALLY lazy and rushed towards the end. I could do a lot better if I posessed an ounce of patience. :(

And by golly by gorsh, if you guys think this comes even close to ranking among the top amv's, you are way WAY wrong. Watch something like this:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oqZ7VKxgAoA[/youtube]

AND JESUS CHRIST, you haven't seen spirited away? While you're at it, make sure you hit up Totoro, Howl's, and Castle in the Sky.

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on June 19, 2008, 09:28:33 PM
You act like it's my first amv.  befuddlement

It's not, my amv's just suck because I use WMM. And for this one, I got REALLY lazy and rushed towards the end. I could do a lot better if I posessed an ounce of patience. :(

And by golly by gorsh, if you guys think this comes even close to ranking among the top amv's, you are way WAY wrong. Watch something like this:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oqZ7VKxgAoA[/youtube]

AND JESUS CHRIST, you haven't seen spirited away? While you're at it, make sure you hit up Totoro, Howl's, and Castle in the Sky.

The last anime film I saw was Kiki's basket service or something like that. Yeah I need to see Howl's and Castle in the Sky.
And I didn't say it was the best AMVs I've seen , but it was better than most amateur ones.

Placebo Headwound

I never understood what was so good about Spirited Away. doodthing;

Sam

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 19, 2008, 09:34:45 PM
The last anime film I saw was Kiki's basket service or something like that. Yeah I need to see Howl's and Castle in the Sky.
And I didn't say it was the best AMVs I've seen , but it was better than most amateur ones.

Better than any other I've see[n]  which were basically, as someone else put it, "naruto clips with dragonforce music in the background".

BTW, it's hard to really criticize unless you've made amv's yourslef... it's not easy.  doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sammie on June 19, 2008, 09:54:42 PM
BTW, it's hard to really criticize unless you've made amv's yourslef... it's not easy.  doodthing;

Maybe I have made a few back in the day.

Sam

KonohaShinobi

Sam

Himu

I have no patience for making stuff on WMM.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd270/shalalalaw/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

With a shitty song, pic, and an adorable pikachu image, this is all I can handle before cracking from boredom. baddood;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lalie on June 19, 2008, 11:35:58 PM
I have no patience for making stuff on WMM.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd270/shalalalaw/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

With a shitty song, pic, and an adorable pikachu image, this is all I can handle before cracking from boredom. baddood;

what the hell? doodthing;

Classic

Quote from: Thief888 on June 19, 2008, 09:48:55 PM
I never understood what was so good about Spirited Away. doodthing;

Well, Chihiro isn't the prettiest girl. Because of her parent's gluttony she's left responsible for them. While most children could say no to work or that type or responsibility, she has to work for her life as well as her parents. The story teaches that hard work, a little compassion, and taking charge for your life only ends up in greatness.

Morals make the movie, child.

ncba93ivyase

amvs suck DICK

Oh god, I hate the CCR and Naruto crossovers. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up