July 02, 2024, 12:24:53 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Spielberg film

Started by Selkie, June 17, 2008, 06:46:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

vote for 5

Munich
3 (3.8%)
War of the Worlds
4 (5.1%)
The Terminal
2 (2.5%)
Minority Report
2 (2.5%)
Catch Me if You Can
0 (0%)
AI
1 (1.3%)
Saving Private Ryan
10 (12.7%)
Schindler's List
7 (8.9%)
Jurassic Park
9 (11.4%)
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
2 (2.5%)
Hook
2 (2.5%)
Raiders of the Lost Ark
11 (13.9%)
Temple of Doom
3 (3.8%)
Last Crusade
1 (1.3%)
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2 (2.5%)
Empire of the Sun
0 (0%)
The Color Purple
0 (0%)
E.T.
6 (7.6%)
Close Encounters
6 (7.6%)
Jaws
8 (10.1%)
The Sugarland Express
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

Selkie

This is tough, but...

Munich
Close Encounters
Jaws
Raiders
Jurassic Park

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

raiders
jaws
munich
schindler's list
close encounters

Daphnia

andew u 4got jurassic park

Andrew1911

Geno

Am I a bad person because I like Temple of Doom more than The Last Crusade?  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

sans culottes

Quote from: Genoie on June 17, 2008, 10:03:51 PM
Am I a bad person because I like Temple of Doom more than The Last Crusade?  baddood;

Temple of Doom was pretty fucking awesome.
I support BUSH

Selkie

Quote from: Genoie on June 17, 2008, 10:03:51 PM

No

Temple of Doom was shit piles better than Last Crusade.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Selkie224 on June 18, 2008, 07:40:04 AM
No

Temple of Doom was shit piles better than Last Crusade.

Blasphemy. That kid and the whining girl ruined the Temple of Doom

Geno

Quote from: Yprie on June 18, 2008, 10:56:54 AM
Blasphemy. That kid and the whining girl ruined the Temple of Doom
Shorty was awesome  baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Genoie on June 18, 2008, 12:29:27 PM
Shorty was awesome  baddood;
Better than Shia La Bouef, but a hinderence nonetheless baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Yprie on June 18, 2008, 12:43:57 PM
Better than Shia La Bouef, but a hinderence nonetheless baddood;
But... it was the kid who played Data from the Goonies  :(

sans culottes

Fuck you. Without Shorty, Temple of Doom would've sucked.
I support BUSH

Hiro

Quote from: Co-Z on June 18, 2008, 04:23:46 PM
Fuck you. Without Shorty, Temple of Doom would've sucked.
yeah but 1 and 3 were still better.

Selkie

Quote from: I am Hiro on June 18, 2008, 04:34:43 PM
yeah but 1 and 3 were still better.

3 wasn't that good...

and don't bring up Sean Connery, because Sean was also in The Untouchables and, well, need I say more?

Go Up