July 02, 2024, 12:14:50 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Michael Bay Film

Started by Selkie, June 14, 2008, 03:17:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Of his most monumental works...

Transformers
6 (54.5%)
The Island
2 (18.2%)
Bad Boys
0 (0%)
Bad Boys II
0 (0%)
Pearl Harbor
1 (9.1%)
The Rock
1 (9.1%)
Armageddon
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Selkie

Daphnia

Ugh, that's like a list of the best movies ever.

I cannot choose.

Houdini

This is like choosing your favorite terminal disease. I guess The Island was ok, though.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

Andrew1911

the one that sucked the least shit

Samus Aran

The only ones on that list I haven't seen are The Island and the second Bad Boyz shit, and I hate everything I've seen on that list, so I have no idea.

Daphnia

I own each of them. I have them protected in a display case mounted to the wall with a spotlight focused on them and a choir singing in the background.

UnagiPower

The Rock as ok I guess.

The Island was way too long. :'(

KonohaShinobi

The island was at least tolerable

Selkie

The Island only because of Scarlett Johansson and that scene with the train axles.

C.Mongler

Transformers for nostalgia purposes and because I closed my eyes and ears and went 'blah blah blah' anytime shia the beef was on screen.

Go Up