September 25, 2024, 12:24:01 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Which Anime(s) should I get?

Started by mario583, June 09, 2008, 04:35:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Subject

Elfen Lied
2 (20%)
Desert Punk
0 (0%)
Cowboy Bebop
3 (30%)
Fullmetal Alchemist
2 (20%)
other
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: June 16, 2008, 04:35:44 AM

Go Down

mario583

Which?

befuddlement
I heard and saw that Desert Punk is funny and I like FMA, Cowboy Bebop, and Elfen Lied looks good.

[hedy]Zidone

LUPIN THE 3RD

Cowboy Bebop. FMA is okay, I guess.

Meyer Lansky

Elfen Lied was pretty over the top/pointless to me. doodthing;

Geno

Death Note is my all time favorite
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lovefoxxx

all the options in the poll are kinda meh tbh, Elfen Lied has boobs though so that's a plus i guess, i'd recommend Gantz though or more classica anime like Akira, G.I.T.S., animes in that sorta vein they're the most awesosososome anyway

Houdini

Lovefoxxx

Full Metal Ryder

Houdini

KonohaShinobi

FMA is badass, I would recommend the manga too since the story is completely different in the manga than in the anime.

Death Note is seriously amazing.

Code Geass: Lelouch Rebellion is awesome.

Oh and Akira is great too, I just watched the Pioneer 2001 version of the animated film (Fuck yeah, Tetsuo!).

Oooh and Genslinger Girls is spectacularly deep.

Houdini

I'm going to watch Genslinger Girls once I get done with Azoomenga Dayo

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: houdini on June 09, 2008, 11:23:50 AM
I'm going to watch Genslinger Girls once I get done with Azoomenga Dayo

are you serious?   doodthing;

Houdini

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on June 09, 2008, 11:31:22 AM
are you serious?   doodthing;
I'm making fun of what's-his-face for misspelling Gunslinger Girls. I'm sorry if you don't have a sense of humor.

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: houdini on June 09, 2008, 11:35:21 AM
I'm making fun of what's-his-face for misspelling Gunslinger Girls. I'm sorry if you don't have a sense of humor.

no sry, i didnt see the context, Konoha's post was TL;DR meh, i'm especially lazy today

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: houdini on June 09, 2008, 11:35:21 AM

lol I didn't notice, I was typing with one hand.

Go Up