July 04, 2024, 02:57:45 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movie that made you cry/got you closest to crying...

Started by Selkie, June 02, 2008, 06:36:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 05, 2008, 04:10:35 PM
You're not far from a moron if you still think I'm a movie snob.

I didn't find the movie to be that genuine and true for most of it. It seemed to be too artificial for most of it. Only very few scenes seemed to ring true. It was an especially disappointing film from Gondry who just came off of some masterful direction in Eternal Sunshine.

I'm only calling it as I see it, and you sir, seem to be quite the movie snob.

Alright? That's fine. I don't really care what you think about the movie because I like it. And yes, Eternal Sunshine was a fantastic movie but I did prefer The Science of Sleep because the feelings and characters seemed more real to me.
the book of right on

Lovefoxxx

Grave of the Fireflies, when Setsuko dies...i had a bit of makeup the first time i watched it, and i cried so much i got mascara rivers down my face, it made me look so goddamn trashy

Himu

Bridge to Terabithia lol
and this movie I saw when I was like 7.  I think it was called A.I., but I'm not sure.  It was some movie with a teddy bear that talked.

Skylark

Sex and the City movie.... it was really bad though
the book of right on

Houdini

Quote from: Lala on June 08, 2008, 12:29:25 AM
this movie I saw when I was like 7.  I think it was called A.I., but I'm not sure.  It was some movie with a teddy bear that talked.
Yeah, that was A.I. I thought it was a good movie, but Andrew will probably bitch at me because he thinks Spielberg ruined it or something.

Go Up