September 25, 2024, 06:11:03 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Realizations you've had about your life.

Started by Feynman, June 05, 2008, 04:27:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Bassir on June 05, 2008, 06:03:07 PM
bitch stop hijacking my thread with your cute little ass
...but you asked ;-;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Selkie

Girls just plain don't like me. Or even bother to acknowledge my existence...

FAMY2

True love hurts so bad. Make you want to just say get away you are trying to get too close.  baddood;

Selkie

Quote from: Clair on June 05, 2008, 06:32:37 PM
True love hurts so bad. Make you want to just say get away you are trying to get too close.  baddood;

I love the feeling of true love.

I just hate the feeling of it coming crashing down when I realize that I will never get the feeling returned to me.

FAMY2

Quote from: Selkie224 on June 05, 2008, 06:34:41 PM
I love the feeling of true love.

I just hate the feeling of it coming crashing down when I realize that I will never get the feeling returned to me.

Then it's not true love. True love is returned. :(

Tomboh

Quote from: Bassir on June 05, 2008, 04:37:06 PM
There's no such thing as true happiness. You're just lying to yourself, and when you finally wake up from that happy-go-lucky dream, you'll realize that socializing and and caring for others is a complete waste of your time.

Care for yourself and only yourself.
laff'd i did

Geno

Quote from: Sam. on June 05, 2008, 05:51:12 PM
I realized that like nobody actually cares about me. :(

But I barely care.  befuddlement
I care.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

Quote from: Clair on June 05, 2008, 06:35:40 PM
Then it's not true love. True love is returned. :(

oh...

what have I been feeling then?

I feel like Jim Carey in Eternal Sunshine. He says in the beginning why do I fall in love with every girl who shows me the slightest sign of acknowledgment or something. That's me.

Then I get all happy and lovestruck. Then around a week later I am hit with the realization that the girl will never actually love me.

I am just praying for the day that one will...

V

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on June 05, 2008, 04:33:47 PM
i push everyone away because i have attachment issues
I've been known to do this.

FAMY2

Quote from: Selkie224 on June 05, 2008, 06:39:52 PM
oh...

I feel like Jim Carey in Eternal Sunshine. He says in the beginning why do I fall in love with every girl who shows me the slightest sign of acknowledgment or something. That's me.

Then I get all happy and lovestruck. Then around a week later I am hit with the realization that the girl will never actually love me.

I am just praying for the day that one will...

Acceptance and gratefulness maybe. Some form of love I am sure.

LCK

Quote from: Sam. on June 05, 2008, 05:51:12 PM
I realized that like nobody actually cares about me. :(

But I barely care.  befuddlement
um
hi

Nyerp

V

Quote from: Selkie224 on June 05, 2008, 06:39:52 PM
oh...

That's just stupidity. It takes a lot for me to actually love a girl. I've only truly loved two girls I've ever had relations with, and one of them I've known since 6th grade and I still talk to, and the other for two years now and I'm still with her.

I don't let myself get attached quick; that's only setting yourself up for having that shitty feeling.

Oh, and Socks before you start, fuck Valerie.  baddood;

YPrrrr

Not many philosophical ones... Maybe like oh hey I just realized I'm pretty tall because I just slammed my head into the ceiling

hotlikesauce.

Go Up