July 02, 2024, 07:54:46 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Realizations you've had about your life.

Started by Feynman, June 05, 2008, 04:27:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

It doesn't seem that way. His life is fine, he just doesn't know what to do with it. He has a nice mom and nice sisters (actually, one hilarious twin... she's so funny). Grant I want to say something motivational to you but it wouldn't help so I won't bother.
the book of right on

Hiro

Skylark

Quote from: Warrior Hiro on June 06, 2008, 01:43:42 AM
You have a pic of me?

Yeah from that time we were all at Susin's house it's still on my comp I do believe.
the book of right on

Socks

Grant looks like you missed out one one bad chick.

Tomboh

sky, can you just spill everyone on him now instead of just one thing every page?

i want to go to bed doodella;

Hiro

I'm not that pathetic, you just keep putting me that way. And sierra's not that funny

Hiro

Is the pic weird? I used to have one up here. and i don't wear glasses any more.

Skylark

Okay, Grant. In the two months I talked to you 10 hours out of the day, every day you just came off that way. You complain all of the time (the mountain incident??!) and are obsessed with looks and occasionally really cocky. You come off as pathetic.

And Sierra is one of the funniest people I have ever met.
the book of right on

Skylark

Quote from: Warrior Hiro on June 06, 2008, 01:48:52 AM
Is the pic weird? I used to have one up here. and i don't wear glasses any more.

Not it's a fine pic. You're just like sitting on the floor playing Wii. It's alright.
the book of right on

Meyer Lansky

You posted a picture of yourself, it's only fair if you post a picture of him too.

Socks

Quote from: skylark-e on June 06, 2008, 01:49:33 AM
Not it's a fine pic. You're just like sitting on the floor playing Wii. It's alright.

Post it.

V

Hiro

Yeah i care about appearance. Sorry if i look pathetic. and you don't understand sierra. Sorry that me falling on a cactus changed your opinion of me, i don't have high pain tolerance. Fine, post the pic.

Hiro

Skylark

GRANT YOU KICKED ME IN THE BACK OF THE LEGS WHEN YOU FELL. And didn't ask if I was okay after until after you complained for five minutes.

No, Sierra is just really funny.

In December you said "I knew I was okay looking but I never realized I was that good looking"
It was after you made your mom that video for X-mas.
the book of right on

Go Up