June 30, 2024, 10:53:14 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Realizations you've had about your life.

Started by Feynman, June 05, 2008, 04:27:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

Socks

Quote from: Warrior Hiro on June 06, 2008, 01:28:44 AM
Actually, i say "I'm gonna get lunch" then i get up and jog before It's too late to get food

Oh shit, he jogs to get food in the lunchroom, you're not Kenyan.

Skylark

No, I'm not a very dramatic person.
I just don't appreciate being made fun of. Especially when that person thinks they can get away with it because I am not able to defend myself.

No, Grant. I can ask Sam, Katherine, Franny. YOU can if you want. You do not say "i'm going to go get lunch" you get up in the middle of the conversation and run to get your lunch.
the book of right on

V

Meyer Lansky

We're getting closer and closer to that dirt I so desperately want.

Tomboh

Hiro

Holy Shit, can you just leave me alone and promise not to tell anyone anything about me? Just pretend i never happened.

V

Dirt obtained so far;

• He runs for food.

We need more, Skylark.  baddood;

Socks

What's he mainly talk about?
Got a pic of him?

Skylark

Goodness, Grant, accountability much? I was getting along just fine until you insulted me. Don't act like a victim and for once stop being so pathetic. You would be an alright guy if you stopped caring so much what people think of you.
the book of right on

Meyer Lansky

I think we should all just skip to that burning question we've all been meaning to ask. . .

Did you suck his dick?

Hiro

I sit with you guys because i hate nowhere else to sit. You know, i only get like this when you're around.

V

Did you two have sex?

Please tell me you had sex.

Skylark

You only get pathetic when I'm around?

and no, I didn't (suck his penis)

No, I'm sorry. You guys must not see how much our personalities clash. We're both pretty quiet and like videogames (I will say, I can beat him in pretty much any game) and those are the only things we have in common.
the book of right on

Go Up