September 27, 2024, 12:34:01 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So um 2012 will be the death of the internet...

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 01, 2008, 06:44:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

Quote from: 36 on June 01, 2008, 08:08:41 PM
This seriously makes no sense and I can't see it happening.

You're an idiot.

strongbad

Daddy

Quote from: Dave on June 01, 2008, 08:11:15 PM
What will we call boyah's ISP?
BOYISP
BECAUSE OF YOU INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS

6M69I69B9

Somebody, give me a summary of the video, please.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: JMV on June 01, 2008, 08:01:04 PM
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php?topic=14704.0

I said it first.  baddood;

I still hated Global History china;

Quote from: Dave on June 01, 2008, 08:11:15 PM
What will we call boyah's ISP?
Bonet.

Basic Operating Network Ethernet Transmission

Or something n_u

Snorkel

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Snorkel on June 01, 2008, 07:35:15 PM
I wouldn't sell Boyah, and no one wants to buy it anyway.  baddood;

No financial issues will be encountered since there are several venues of income in the salmonthievery.com world and it's unlikely that all of them would fail.

Also, for the confused, here's a summary:

The internet right now is run by hundreds/thousands of Internet Service Providers, which are companies that own a shitload of servers and provide internet to people. These are companies such as Comcast, Mediacom, etc. There are other companies and rich people who don't like that they can't profit enough from the internet since anyone can make a website or do whatever they want, so they want to consolidate all the ISP's into a couple mega-corporations and charge people for internet "packages" like you would pay for TV channels with DirecTV or something. It's very similar to music with the 4 major record labels that control everything you listen to on Top 20 radio stations.
Oh, then...ha. Thanks for the translation.

I don't really care, I have Yahoo & Vonage.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 01, 2008, 08:17:41 PM
Oh, then...ha.

I don't really care, I have Yahoo & Vonage.
get out of my boyahs :'(

[hedy]Zidone

not trying to criticize or anything but the makers of that video have an awful lot of sex-related videos and the tags for that video seem very irrelevant

strongbad

Quote from: JMV on June 01, 2008, 08:12:25 PM
BOYISP
BECAUSE OF YOU INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS

lmao
What we should do is advertise like madmen and get boyah as one of the mainstream sites like youtube and google so everyone would have it! But there could be a few seceret boards for real boyagers.
y/n

Snorkel

Quote from: Πμωδβ on June 01, 2008, 08:19:14 PM
not trying to criticize or anything but the makers of that video have an awful lot of sex-related videos and the tags for that video seem very irrelevant

Yeah, I noticed that too, and I don't really understand if that video is supposed to be a joke, but if it is I don't get it because the net neutrality issue is a real one that's been going on in Congress and elsewhere for a few years now.

Daddy

Quote from: Snorkel on June 01, 2008, 08:23:23 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too, and I don't really understand if that video is supposed to be a joke, but if it is I don't get it because the net neutrality issue is a real one that's been going on in Congress and elsewhere for a few years now.
The chick who made the video is the same chick who did the suicide in 90 days thing and the don't stay a virgin thing.

She's an attention whore, even though she's trying to do it for a good cause she still is doing it wrong.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Snorkel on June 01, 2008, 08:23:23 PM

Could be trying to scare people. Like eon8 tried, and did to a certain extent.

strongbad

6M69I69B9

Quote from: JMV on June 01, 2008, 08:25:16 PM
The chick who made the video is the same chick who did the suicide in 90 days thing and the don't stay a virgin thing.

She's an attention whore, even though she's trying to do it for a good cause she still is doing it wrong.
True, but let's take advantage of the information she's giving us, and advise a plan.

But, I don't really think we'll actually make or go with a plan, if we make one.

Go Up