September 29, 2024, 01:28:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How does one go about asking out a girl he hardly knows?

Started by strongbad, May 28, 2008, 10:21:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

There's a few girls in my classes that I've always thought were awesome, but I never talked to. One in particular, Chelsea (inb4 anything about kaz), I heard that she was talking about me or something and she thought that I was funny or something or something so what do i do if i like her
i was thinking of sending her a message on myspace and after a few dozen replys, ask for her number, then eventually ask her out
suggestions pls

Meyer Lansky

Actually, your idea isn't half bad given how much easier girls are nowadays (no offense to the chick you're interested in).

Or you could do it the old fashioned way and talk face to face.  magician;

anus

Do it face to face. Doing it online just means you're scared. And if you're scared, there's no point in asking her. 
dicks

Snorkel

I've only ever approached two girls; the first was in middle school (i.e. not a real relationship) and the second hasn't left. And neither of them were people I wasn't very close to, so I have no advice.  doodthing;

Daddy

FAMY2

Or you could comment on My Space then talk in real life.

strongbad

Quote from: the jockyman on May 28, 2008, 10:24:56 PM
Do it face to face. Doing it online just means you're scared. And if you're scared, there's no point in asking her. 

but i am scared :(

The Speaker Of Words

Maybe, just start talking to her on Myspace but then talk to her in real life and then take it from there.

But how can you like a girl you hardly know?

Geno

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on May 29, 2008, 07:18:06 AM
Maybe, just start talking to her on Myspace but then talk to her in real life and then take it from there.

But how can you like a girl you hardly know?
Maybe she has massive boobs?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Walter

I dunno. I am not fond of serious flirting on the internet, it seems so pathetic. If you are serious about it then just sit down next to her and start a conversation. You must have something in common...  baddood;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Chris (JayJay)

Get to know her first, become friends, ask her face to face. Man up, etc

superclucky

Smack her ass really really hard until she yelps and then punch her face when she does.
kewns are smelly

Go Up