October 01, 2024, 11:36:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do I feel sudden lust for this girl?

Started by Full Metal Ryder, May 28, 2008, 05:01:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: Houdini on May 28, 2008, 05:52:33 PM
Theere's this big bear of a guy who basically used to want me really bad, almost raped me but I punched him in the nose yadda yadda, I've already explained this.
But so, even though I hate him and don't want his sex, whenever I see other girls all over him it makes me want him a million times more (like it goes from -50% to 60%). I'm a jealous person. ;-;

That's really not lust though.

I never heard the story.  baddood;

Sam

Selkie

I lust over every single hot girl I see.

There's one girl in my gym class with a beautiful ass and amazing breasts and she always gazes inyl my eyes and sits down in front of me. Also an incredibly beautiful girl who looks deeply into my eyes as we pass in the hallway. And an insanely smokin girl who always tries to get my attention in Keyboarding and gym.

I want to fuck them all.

Sam

Quote from: steal on May 28, 2008, 06:02:41 PM
I feel all kinds of lust, but nothing nearly strong enough to occupy my mind for more than a mere moment, and certainly nothing strong enough to act upon.

Jono

were you one of the ones who could get a boner if I talked to you dirty?  doodella;

I know Lucas did, I forget who else.

Geno

Quote from: Houdini on May 28, 2008, 05:52:33 PM
Theere's this big bear of a guy who basically used to want me really bad, almost raped me but I punched him in the nose yadda yadda, I've already explained this.
But so, even though I hate him and don't want his sex, whenever I see other girls all over him it makes me want him a million times more (like it goes from -50% to 60%). I'm a jealous person. ;-;

That's really not lust though.
GIVE HIM A CHANCE
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Himu

Full Metal Ryder

Chris (JayJay)

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Himu

Geno

Quote from: steal on May 28, 2008, 06:14:54 PM
that's himu doodthing;
He was saying that before Bluaki reads it.

Which he will since it was one of Hime's posts.

Sam

Quote from: steal on May 28, 2008, 06:09:58 PM
Yeah, I seem to recall that happening a few times back in the day.  :(

i remember one time somehow or another we got to talking about how guys get random boners all the time and you were like DO IT NOW and i was like wat

I remember that!

NOW!! DO IT!

For me? ;-;

Go Up