September 29, 2024, 05:24:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you use the snooze on your alarm/cell phone ?

Started by The F5 Lurker, May 27, 2008, 08:40:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The F5 Lurker

Daddy

Yes. The sound of 'Till I Collapse in the morning prevents me from getting pissed at an alarm waking me up.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Meyer Lansky

No, my phone isn't sufficient enough to wake me up.

Instead, I have the alarm set on my stereo and it begins to play Late Registration when it goes off.

Socks

My clock alarm is fucked so Nas is Like blasting from my phone is quite sufficient to wake me up. Usually I grab my phone and half asleep press the snooze button instead of turing it off. I do that a few more times before finally getting pissed off enough by the noise and interruptions to wake up.

FAMY2

I hit the snooze at least three times. Then I crawl out of bed.

YPrrrr

No, I turn the whole thing off and go back to sleep. Hopefully I'll wake up in half an hour

Snorkel

No. The only alarm clock I've ever had that wakes me up every time is this weird half broken one from the 70's that sounds like a fire alarm, but it's a good desk clock so a put it on my desk, which forces me to get out of bed to turn it off.

strongbad

Quote from: Snorkel on May 27, 2008, 09:32:35 PM
No. The only alarm clock I've ever had that wakes me up every time is this weird half broken one from the 70's that sounds like a fire alarm, but it's a good desk clock so a put it on my desk, which forces me to get out of bed to turn it off.

I have to do that to. Having your clock far away from your bed forces you to get up. It isn't a very good way to start your morning, though...

Snorkel

Quote from: Dave on May 27, 2008, 10:12:06 PM
I have to do that to. Having your clock far away from your bed forces you to get up. It isn't a very good way to start your morning, though...

it doesn't matter; there's no way another 5 minutes on top of 3 or 4 hours of sleep is going to do much for my day anyway

strongbad

It sucks being forced out of bed, though.
But it gets the job done.

Chris (JayJay)

A monkey comes into my room and bashes me over the head.

Wrench

Cookie

Nope, I don't even have to use an alarm anymore.

6M69I69B9

God, the snooze button is the best thing ever.

I'll only use it once to 3 times. Depends if I'm really sleepy.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up