September 30, 2024, 07:34:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Summer vacation's here; going somewhere?

Started by Samus Aran, May 27, 2008, 11:23:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: JMV on May 27, 2008, 11:49:14 AM
idk[:

my mom better not be lying or i'll never talk to her.  :(

I just noticed, how the hell would you pay for gas?

bluaki

My Summer Vacation doesn't start until June 4.
I hope I'm not going anywhere, but I'm assuming my mom will notify me of some trip she's been planning the day before we leave.

Kalahari Inkantation

Six Flags, Pennsylvania, upstate New York, maybe Splish Splash even though I can't swim, and probably some other places too. befuddlement

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Derren T. Sebring on May 27, 2008, 12:18:37 PM
Six Flags, Pennsylvania, upstate New York, maybe Splish Splash even though I can't swim, and probably some other places too. befuddlement

cool

We're going to a Six Flags in CA, but it's the same one we always go to so I'm not very excited. Even roller coasters get boring when you keep riding the same ones.

It's Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (formerly Six Flags Marine World) near Vallejo, CA.

famy

Quote from: Kaz on May 27, 2008, 12:25:25 PM
cool

We're going to a Six Flags in CA, but it's the same one we always go to so I'm not very excited. Even roller coasters get boring when you keep riding the same ones.

It's Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (formerly Six Flags Marine World) near Vallejo, CA.
I have season passes there. :3

Kalahari Inkantation

cool

We'll either be going to the one in New Jersey or upstate New York. I'm hoping it's the one upstate because we go to the one in NJ every year. akudood;

JSLink

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 27, 2008, 11:54:29 AM
I'm going to Myrtle beach at some point this summer, and then later on I'm going to some island near Charleston.
Myrtle Beach, ftw!

Sam

I used to go to the six flags in NJ but ever since they built Six Flags New England that's the only one I've been to. It satisfies my amusement park needs.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Title27GT

I'm going to the Cayman Islands to fly for Cayman Airways. I'm pretty fucking excited.

YPrrrr

I'm going across the continent to Vancouver for our big summer trip. During the summer I'll also go to Michigan to visit my relatives, Connecticut for orientation, and Ocean City, New Jersey which is sort of a family tradition

Samus Aran

superclucky

cool

It's only one class :0
kewns are smelly

famy

Quote from: Kaz on May 27, 2008, 12:44:21 PM
:O

You should go there with me. :3
If I could get there I would, but I have no motor vehicle or license for operating one. :(

Go Up