September 30, 2024, 03:24:38 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'll be gone for a week

Started by The artist formally known, May 26, 2008, 09:06:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I'm going to visit my friend's old friends near L.A.

I doubt I'd be able to meet anyone just to tell you guys in advance because I won't have any control of where I will be each day. Anyways if you really need some reaper time I have infinite text so don't be afraid to text me.

We're going to prom, I'm going with one of my friend's friends, watch Army of Darkness, and hopefully beat Silent Hill 2. One the train there I'll just be discovering some music that I've been meaning to listen to. Namely some Evenfall, the one Sörskogen song that they have, and Ulver's other work.

I cleaned up my room before tomorrow, maybe new pictures of it if I remember. I haven't posted pictures of it in a while and I have to say it's probably the best room in existence.

I'll be home June 3rd if I don't decide to come back earlier.

If I die on the way home or to there, I leave my account in Sammy whammy's hands.

Daddy

Snorkel

I listened to Ulver's most recent album like you told me to, and I don't really like it that much... I might just not be in a black metal mood right now, though.

Geno

Quote from: JMV on May 26, 2008, 09:10:01 PM
can i be temporary reaper
Nobody can replace reaper unless they use his avatar.

Because we all know Reaper would suck if his avatar wasn't so awesome.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snorkel on May 26, 2008, 09:13:04 PM
I listened to Ulver's most recent album like you told me to, and I don't really like it that much... I might just not be in a black metal mood right now, though.
Their newest isn't black metal at all.

I don't remember if you listened to it but Perdition City is also incredible, especially on a good speaker system, the drums on the tracks sound so awesome.

The only black metal albums from them are like Bergtatt - Et Eeventyr i 5 Capitler (Taken Into The Mountain - A Fairy Tale In 5 Chapters), Nattens Madrigal - Aatte Hymne til Ulven i Manden, and thats like it.

(Thats two albums by the way, they both just have really really long names.)

Quote from: steal on May 26, 2008, 09:17:46 PM
how will i last a week without you?  :(

maybe i'll text you or call or something idk

I'll be waiting for you.

I'll miss you little faggots  >.<

superclucky

take me with you reaper
who else would i have conversations with that go on for hours and hours
kewns are smelly

V

Quote from: Clucky et al. on May 26, 2008, 10:37:13 PM
take me with you reaper

Jmv.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Clucky et al. on May 26, 2008, 10:37:13 PM
take me with you reaper
i dont think we've ever acknowledged each others existence until now.

superclucky

Quote from: reefer on May 26, 2008, 10:53:08 PM
i dont think we've ever acknowledged each others existence until now.
cry;
kewns are smelly

V

superclucky

kewns are smelly

V

Go Up