September 29, 2024, 01:26:40 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Phonebook

Started by Geno, May 21, 2008, 06:14:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

May 21, 2008, 06:14:22 PM Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 01:24:12 AM by Geñø
Keep phone call related stuff in here

Cam: 630-818-5767
Geno: 360-989-4999
ProtectedMember32: 830-446-0423
Jester: 666-666-6666
LCK: 507-330-5068
Steal: 831-421-2568
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Classic

I'm not giving my number out until I get a cellphone. Yes, I'm using the house phone. I have unlimited long distance.

Even when I get my cellphone, limited people will have it.  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Classic et al. on May 21, 2008, 06:16:31 PM
I'm not giving my number out until I get a cellphone. Yes, I'm using the house phone. I have unlimited long distance.

Even when I get my cellphone, limited people will have it.  baddood;
Yeah I'll put Boyager's numbers into the first post if they request it.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Quote from: Geñø on May 21, 2008, 06:17:23 PM
Yeah I'll put Boyager's numbers into the first post if they request it.
do mine

LCK

Quote from: steal on May 21, 2008, 06:18:02 PM
I changed my voicemail greeting today. call me and wait for me to ignore you because i don't want to talk to you if you want to hear it

ps geno go ahead and put my number in the first post
My voicemail is absolutely retarded, but I was in a hurry to check my messages, and it wouldn't let me until I set it up. I just haven't felt like changing it because I hate dealing with it.

KonohaShinobi

Daddy

Geno

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geñø on May 21, 2008, 06:31:14 PM
ok I won't put your number up

You still ripped my fucking idea after being the first one to turn it down, faggot.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 21, 2008, 06:32:58 PM
You still ripped my fucking idea after being the first one to turn it down, faggot.
Well I just don't like you.

Daddy

i still hate you guys.

Geno

May 21, 2008, 06:36:04 PM #12 Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 06:39:51 PM by Geñø
Quote from: JMV on May 21, 2008, 06:35:45 PM
i still hate you guys.
oh

Maybe I will post your number

LCK

ME##

Go Up