Hypothetically, what if you found out your friend was gay?

Started by SBKT, May 18, 2007, 01:17:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gman61

guff

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:11:30 PM
What? i cant understand you when you type.
oh god he's got environmental dependence syndrome

Samus Aran

November 14, 2007, 02:42:14 AM #152 Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 02:45:48 AM by Kazakhstan
Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:21:00 PM
I wasnt talking to you................

That doesn't matter. psyduck;

He just meant that you should've been able to understand everything JMV said. And he's right. It's not that complicated.

Also, consider this post your intervention. Stop posting like a dumbass, please. Try some simple grammar mechanics to start off with, then try throwing a little intelligence into your posts, and maybe later on you can try to cite your sources once in a while. Bear in mind I'm not talking specifically about this thread in this regard, but in pretty much all the posts you've made on this board so far, you've done nothing but make yourself look stupid. Please stop, for your own sake and for our's.

Gman61

Quote from: Kazakhstan on November 14, 2007, 02:42:14 AM
That doesn't matter. psyduck;

He just meant that you should've been able to understand everything JMV said. And he's right. It's not that complicated.

Also, consider this post your intervention. Stop posting like a dumbass, please. Try some simple grammar mechanics to start off with, then try throwing a little intelligence into your posts, and maybe later on you can try to cite your sources once in a while. Bear in mind I'm not talking specifically about this thread in this regard, but in pretty much all the posts you've made on this board so far, you've done nothing but make yourself look stupid. Please stop, for your own sake and for our's.
When i said i didnt understand her i meant one of her posts not all. that one post was worded wierd. Also I am the only non conspiracy theorist hear so it is understandable that i sound like a idiot. I'll try to stop sounding like a "dumbass" but most of that appearence is because I am a connservative christian

guff

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 01:59:56 PM
I'll try to stop sounding like a "dumbass" but most of that appearence is because I am a connservative christian
hit the nail on the thumb right there powerofone;

Gman61

Were you agreeing or making fun of the fact  i'm a christian?

Samus Aran

but most of that appearence is because I am a connservative christian

Or gee, maybe it's because you can't form a simple sentence?

Gman61

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 07:14:58 PM
That was a simple sentence.

Okay, let's review the sentence I took that from.

I'll try to stop sounding like a "dumbass" but most of that appearence is because I am a connservative christian

I see two spelling errors. You forgot to capitalize your own damn religion. You didn't even use a period.

Plus, that "sentence" is pretty poorly-formed and is on the fringe of not making any sense at all.

Did you ever pass the second grade?

Mind you, the atrocious grammar you've been exhibiting isn't the only issue here. You also fail to cite any sources for any of your claims. You seem to unable to quote posts or recognize what's going on when someone quotes you (for example, when you for some reason seemed to think that Lawlz could only quote if you were talking to him).

I'm getting the feeling that you're just really stupid, and that you can't help any of this.

Gman61

I'm not stupid. That sentence didn't make sence because I forgot a comma before "but"

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 07:26:28 PM
I'm not stupid. That sentence didn't make sence because I forgot a comma before "but"

I didn't say it didn't make sense. I said it almost didn't. Do you read full sentences or just skim? This is the Serious Discussion board. Read clearly and post clearly.

Gman61

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 07:29:18 PM
since you never make mistakes

What does that have to do with anything? Read the damn rules for this board. I'm trying to help you and enforce the rules at the same time.

Gman61

No you are trying to make me look like a idiot by nitpicking everything. But fine I will try to obey the rules more

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gman61 on November 15, 2007, 07:39:53 PM
No you are trying to make me look like a idiot by nitpicking everything

You do that well enough on your own. I'm a moderator, so I'm enforcing the rules.

Go Up