October 05, 2024, 08:30:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

dude I have not been here forever.

Started by olol_gcf, May 11, 2008, 07:03:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

olol_gcf

Quote from: Ricky on May 11, 2008, 07:10:58 PM
I remember 'raiding' your forums.

I was such a child (as was/is Bassir) so you'll have to forgive me.

in b4 'your an idiot' replies

StinkyLinky???!?!?!

haha, I remember when you like hacked my forums or whatever and like that one girl...I forget her username like YoshiGal or something wanted to merge forums.

Wrench

olol_gcf

Can someone get me off this rank? hah.

And Ricky was this what you raided?  caterpie;

Ha, that was so long ago.

Ricky

I remember.

I now see the idiocy in spamming/hacking forums. Every site needs a chance.

Boyah (banned camp/1-1 actually) used to be one of those new stupid sites nobody gave a shit about. And look at us now.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Houdini

And, um, you don't need to tell us you haven't been here forever. Boyah hasn't even been around forever.

36chambers

Quote from: olol_gcf on May 11, 2008, 07:16:12 PM
Can someone get me off this rank? hah.

And Ricky was this what you raided?  caterpie;

Ha, that was so long ago.

i was a mod there meaty cocks

Geno

oh hey it's that one faggot kid who thinks high school parties suck because he can't get no pussy.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Title27GT

Ricky

Geno, would you shut the hell up?
At least GCF doesn't pretend to be a buff jock, when in reality he's a fat lying computer nerd.

You have lost all of my respect in being a hypocrit.

Geno

Quote from: Ricky on May 11, 2008, 07:41:38 PM
Geno, would you shut the hell up?
At least GCF doesn't pretend to be a buff jock, when in reality he's a fat lying computer nerd.

You have lost all of my respect in being a hypocrit.
I'm not fat.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ricky

Your face is fat and for all we know that might not even be you. Since it's Mother's Day I'll fill in for your mom: 'see what happens when you lie'?

btw this can be locked hint hint

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Go Up