October 03, 2024, 04:22:00 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I feel...so old...

Started by Full Metal Ryder, May 06, 2008, 07:24:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

Quote from: JMV on May 06, 2008, 07:41:44 PM
I may have to move sometime in the next two months.  doodthing;
move in with me and socks <3
kewns are smelly

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: JMV on May 06, 2008, 07:41:44 PM
I may have to move sometime in the next two months.  doodthing;
Where? yes;

Socks

Quote from: Clucky et al. on May 06, 2008, 07:42:43 PM
move in with me and socks

Fine, but he has to stay in the basement at all times.

V

I'm a cynic, so I have these feelings and worry sometimes, but I try my best to supress the thoughts; I also allow things that should in no way interfere with my well-being at this point in time in my life, well, interfere with my well-being.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Full Metal Ryder

Geno

Quote from: Cameron on May 06, 2008, 07:54:41 PM

Jeez that explains alot.
You're just jealous because you don't look as badass as me.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: steal on May 06, 2008, 07:54:20 PM
I have conflicting feelings. On the one hand, I can't wait to be done with the stress and pressure of high school and be free from the shackles of my lonely mountain home, and be free from the constant atmosphere of hatred that is my family, but on the other hand, I don't know how I'll cope with the change and the responsibility. I'm so afraid that I'll whimper in the face of failure and dodge responsibilities as I have for so many years now, except that this time it means ending up on the streets. But I suppose I've just got to man up and deal with it... but that's what growing up is?

I'm so confused. :(
You're a complicated man.

Himu

Quote from: steal on May 06, 2008, 07:54:20 PM
I have conflicting feelings. On the one hand, I can't wait to be done with the stress and pressure of high school and be free from the shackles of my lonely mountain home, and be free from the constant atmosphere of hatred that is my family, but on the other hand, I don't know how I'll cope with the change and the responsibility. I'm so afraid that I'll whimper in the face of failure and dodge responsibilities as I have for so many years now, except that this time it means ending up on the streets. But I suppose I've just got to man up and deal with it... but that's what growing up is?

I'm so confused. :(
Can I use that in a report?

V

Quote from: Geno on May 06, 2008, 07:56:51 PM
You're just jealous because you don't look as badass as me.

You're pathetic and a disgrace to Boyah; it's people like you that lead everyone to believe nothing that is said on the internet.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: V on May 06, 2008, 08:03:40 PM
You're pathetic and a disgrace to Boyah; it's people like you that lead everyone to believe nothing that is said on the internet.

You're just jealous because you don't look as  badass as me.

Himu

Quote from: steal on May 06, 2008, 08:18:44 PM
What do you mean?

If you mean to quote me and credit me for it, sure, if you mean to take my writing and claim it as your own, no. Also, what's the report about?
The first.  I don't know, but I could save it. 

~Quoted from steal at Boyah.net doodella;

Himu

Quote from: steal on May 06, 2008, 08:22:09 PM
credit me name too, jonathan neel

i mean like why would you need to quote me for some report do you just like the way i phrased that or something i don't know what you mean
Everyone would be like oooooh who's that ;]

I like the way you phrased it.  I would be lazy and put "I don't want to grow up because I'll miss being a child."

Go Up