October 03, 2024, 02:13:25 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I feel...so old...

Started by Full Metal Ryder, May 06, 2008, 07:24:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

Is it wrong that I don't want to grow up? I enjoy my youth so much. >.<

I like getting free stuff.

I like living with my parents.

I like running the neighborhood, going out, instead of staying in some office all day...

My brother is almost 18, going to Wharton after the summer...I'll miss my bro.

I'll be able to drive in 2 years...

I feel so old...

Nyerp

I don't like growing up either. I've grown to fear upcoming birthdays.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: NINTENDEATH on May 06, 2008, 07:26:05 PM
I don't like growing up either. I've grown to fear upcoming birthdays.
I loved my childhood so much...

Wrench

I've had these feelings lately. I'm 17 and going to be a Senior next year. I'm scared as shit. I have no idea what I plan to do, plan to live, or anything. I'll be fucking 18 next January. I need to get at least a good idea, my license, and a job. I'm so fucking nervous. I hate thinking about it.

Himu

I don't either.  It's hard to imagine me being alone, and I miss getting piggybacks from at least my parents. :(

superclucky

Just suppress it into the back of your mind and feel like crawling when you're in your midlife crisis. <3
kewns are smelly

ME##

I actually haven't celebrated any of my birthdays since I was seven.  befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

I know what you mean. Ever since entering high school, time just seems to fly by faster and faster. It feels like this school year began only a week ago, but I've already been in school for nine out of only ten months.
What scares me the most is, I don't have all the time in the world left to be a kid anymore. I have only a short amount of time to decide what I'll be doing for the rest of my life. Then, before you know it, it's over. wry

Samus Aran

Now you know why I didn't get any sleep at all the night before I was to start college. Growing up worried me a lot too, and it still kinda does, but I've gotten more used to be being on my own and I'm ready to take on life's challenges, so I'll be okay.

It's not too hard once you're thrust into it.

Snorkel

I have opposite feelings. I deeply desire to be rid of school and where I live -- I want to get out and do my own thing.

marsipan

I'm at the point where I'm loving youth, but still wanting to grow out of this awkward highschool age.

superclucky

Quote from: Snorkel on May 06, 2008, 07:32:49 PM
I have opposite feelings. I deeply desire to be rid of school and where I live -- I want to get out and do my own thing.
Get out.
kewns are smelly

Socks

I was kind of nervous too but now that I've been doing it for some time eh you just learn as you go along. Plus I know what I want to do and how I'm going to go about it.

Daddy

I may have to move sometime in the next two months.  doodthing;

Himu

I remember being so precocious and wanting to grow up too fast. >.<

Go Up