September 28, 2024, 04:16:11 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What are your favorite TV Shows?

Started by JSLink, May 06, 2008, 10:32:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JSLink

May 06, 2008, 10:32:58 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 10:48:04 AM by JSLink
Monday:
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
WWE Monday Night RAW (USA)

Tuesday:
Big Brother (when it came on) (CBS)
House (Fox)
ECW (Sci-Fi)

Wednesday:
MythBusters (Discovery)

Thursday:
Survivor (CBS)
CSI (CBS)

Friday:
WWE Friday Night SmackDown! (CW)

Saturday:
One Piece (Cartoon Network)

Sunday:
Cold Case (CBS)

Daily:
Attack of the Show (G4)
X-Play (G4)

Daddy

Samus Aran

none

I used to watch Adult Swim's animes but they've stopped airing the ones I really enjoyed, so I never bother anymore.

YPrrrr

SportsCenter
College Gameday
Baseball Tonight

I don't really watch many shows anymore. I watch South Park sometimes when I remember there's a new episode on, and on Fridays I'll watch Comedy Central Presents at around 11

Andrew1911

Wow, the only two shows on there that aren't awful is House and How I Met Your Mother and House is mediocre.

The only current shows I watch are Lost, The Office, My Name Is Earl, 30 Rock, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Avatar, South Park, Venture Bros. (June 1st, muthafucka) and other things I forget.

All time is Homicide, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Simpsons (It has been off for the last ten years. There has been no awful seasons. I can't hear you. La-la-la-la!). All In The Family, The Wire, etc.

Placebo Headwound

The only things I really watch anymore are The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

YPrrrr

Oh yeah, I watch the Colbert Report and Daily Show as well
Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 06, 2008, 01:21:33 PM
Wow, the only two shows on there that aren't awful is House and How I Met Your Mother and House is mediocre.

The only current shows I watch are Lost, The Office, My Name Is Earl, 30 Rock, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Avatar, South Park, Venture Bros. (June 1st, muthafucka) and other things I forget.

All time is Homicide, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Simpsons (It has been off for the last ten years. There has been no awful seasons. I can't hear you. La-la-la-la!). All In The Family, The Wire, etc.
Didn't you used to love Arrested Development?

Andrew1911

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on May 06, 2008, 01:55:52 PM
Oh yeah, I watch the Colbert Report and Daily Show as wellDidn't you used to love Arrested Development?

It's in the etc. :|

Pyrate

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 06, 2008, 01:21:33 PM

I love you.

famy

Daily Show, Colbert Report, and new episodes of South Park are the only things I watch regularly anymore.

There's some other ones but I hardly watch them and aren't worth mentioning.

marsipan

Arrested Development
Malcolm in the Middle
Saturday Night Live
The Office
The Simpsons
Lost
Heroes

Oh, and Tivo kicks ass.

Andrew1911

FAMY2

Lost
Lost
Lost
Hell's Kitchen. Chef Ramsey is one bad ass guy.

Where did Clair go?

Snorkel

The only TV I watch is old Dr. Who and Twilight Zone episodes, and occasionally some BBC comedy like Jeeves & Wooster or A Bit of Fry & Laurie.

The artist formally known

Go Up