September 28, 2024, 04:16:30 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cloverfield

Started by Commander Fuckass, April 21, 2008, 01:10:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

comes out on DVD tomorrow.

buy it bitches.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Commander Fuckass

Placebo Headwound

wawi

I never got to see it  baddood;

I'll probably be renting it soon.

Snorkel

That's definitely one of those movies that you can only see once, and that you can only see in a theater. I might still add it to my Netflix queue and copy it in case I ever want to watch part of it, though.

Geno

Yeah I'm buying it tomorrow.

One of the only movies where I've went "HOLY SHIT!" out loud
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snorkel on April 21, 2008, 02:43:23 PM
That's definitely one of those movies that you can only see once, and that you can only see in a theater. I might still add it to my Netflix queue and copy it in case I ever want to watch part of it, though.
No thats I Am Legend.  baddood;

Shit was good in theaters once, But I nearly fell asleep when I watched it again at a friends.

Snorkel

Quote from: Kefka et al. on April 21, 2008, 05:37:06 PM
No thats I Am Legend.  baddood;

Shit was good in theaters once, But I nearly fell asleep when I watched it again at a friends.

well I Am Legend was just kind of a shitty movie

:atomsk:

OMG that move was so intense! i saw it TWICE snorkel! and it was STILL so awesome i couldn't stand it. i could see how people could get sick from the shaking, but not me!  caterpie;

NinjaBlank

Cloverfield wasn't that good.

Although, there's definitely going to be a sequel.

Geno

Quote from: NinjaBlank on April 21, 2008, 08:00:10 PM
Cloverfield wasn't that good.

Although, there's definitely going to be a sequel.
Welcome to Boyah.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NinjaBlank

The Speaker Of Words

I never buy movies.
I just watch them in theaters if they seem cool and never see them again.

strongbad

I'm going to rent it and watch it on my huge projector screen since it sounds so awesome.
I hope it doesn't suck

Go Up