October 03, 2024, 08:16:29 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so what things did you get away with in school

Started by Ezloļŗ•, April 05, 2008, 05:41:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Stare at my math and science teacher's amazing bodies. :3
That's all I ever do, I'm a "goody two-shoes". baddood;

Himu

talking about christianity

ps it's a baaaad thing

:atomsk:

Some kid asked me to borrow a pencil in english. I slapped him sooo hard and the whole room was quiet. BIG red spot. He told on me but the teacher didn't even care.

Blaze-Senpai

Back in 8th grade we was doing an experiment with electromagnets, and i used 4 D batteries instead of 1. The first one in the chain melted on the desk, the second and third were close to it, and the 4 was fine. I never got in trouble for it.

Some days i'll stare at my female teachers and notice things.

Meh, small stuff.

Tomboh

famy

i steal food and litter and violate the dress code and other stuff i forget about

6M69I69B9

i don't know, but i get so depressed in school that i cry so much and go to my guidance cousler or social worker. i go like 3x a week

but, they don't understand shit, especially my social worker. but having my guidance counsler is better than her atleast.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: Original_MIB on April 05, 2008, 10:23:44 PM
i don't know, but i get so depressed in school that i cry so much and go to my guidance cousler or social worker. i go like 3x a week

but, they don't understand shit, especially my social worker. but having my guidance counsler is better than her atleast.
I must have gone to 3 different social workers, and I hated them all. Not only did they suck at whatever they were supposed to help deal with, I also disliked them personally. I really have no idea how they are qualified for their  jobs when in my experience, they are obnoxious people to begin with.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on April 05, 2008, 10:29:11 PM
I must have gone to 3 different social workers, and I hated them all. Not only did they suck at whatever they were supposed to help deal with, I also disliked them personally. I really have no idea how they are qualified for their  jobs when in my experience, they are obnoxious people to begin with.
Seriously.

From my experiences, I had to get asked like 3 motherfucking times. 3 TIMES OF what caused this and what caused that each fucking time I visited to this social worker. I haven't been with her in about 5 months. She even got me to rehad, which was full of dumbasses. The whole staff... God, they're stupid.

My Guidance Counsler only asks one time about what causes what.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

ncba93ivyase

I once didn't understand a French test so I whipped out my book and looked up the answers. She was like "hey raoul what r u doin lol," and I was like "english lol." I got a 100. The kids beside me were whipering about something, and she called them up to the front of the class and took their papers.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 05, 2008, 07:13:11 PM

copying homework (only been caught once)
Wow you're a bad ass dude. Every single person does this except for the smart kids who do the homework then we copy it.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 06, 2008, 07:55:04 AM
Wow you're a bad ass dude. Every single person does this except for the smart kids who do the homework then we copy it.
It's a good thing to know how many tests you've failed.

befuddlement

Feynman

Set several teachers' and students' computers' wallpapers to select shocker images. Goatse, lemonparty, etc.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir C. on April 06, 2008, 09:08:45 AM
Set several teachers' and students' computers' wallpapers to select shocker images. Goatse, lemonparty, etc.
Manually or over a network?

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Bassir C. on April 06, 2008, 09:08:45 AM
omg hax
Anyway, I often turn in stuff late. ;_;
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up