June 30, 2024, 02:29:05 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Swooney Todd & I om legond

Started by j o e i n c, April 05, 2008, 09:33:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

Just saw these movies.

First, Sweeny Todd was one of the most fucked up movies i've ever seen.

Second, I om Legond was too short

thats all im going to say  baddood;

Daphnia

Selkie

I Am Legend was great but I wish it had like a half hour more of just Will Smith doing whatever the hell he does every day, being the last person on Earth.

Like the hunting scene at the beginning.

Geno

Quote from: Selkie on April 05, 2008, 01:33:11 PM
I Am Legend was great but I wish it had like a half hour more of just Will Smith doing whatever the hell he does every day, being the last person on Earth.

Like the hunting scene at the beginning.
That's what I thought was lacking.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

I've seen both.

I Am Legend had a weird ending. Left me expecting more.

As for Sweeney Todd, I thought it was pretty awesome despite being a musical. Story is great.

Snorkel

Go find a video of the real ending of I Am Legend, it's much better and actually makes sense with the book.

Walter

I just saw Swooney Todd. It was pretty cool, but seemed a bit cliche for some reason. But I think that it was meant to be that way.

:atomsk:

Will Smith is good in everything,  the movie was pretty good. And i'm not big on musicals, but Sweeney Todd was pretty sweet. All my friends knew about the pies... i didn't know. doodthing;

Go Up