October 03, 2024, 08:28:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of things that suck

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 01, 2008, 11:06:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Tomboh on April 02, 2008, 11:46:47 PM
im pretty sure youve said you had a psp before. you also said you only had like 3 games, so how do you know its bad?

Recently my PSP has gotten a lot more playtime than my DS. DS games last 3 days before I get bored with them or beat them.
I have five PSP games, but no system anymore. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Nyerp

Socks

April 03, 2008, 05:39:35 AM #123 Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 06:06:59 AM by Socks
Quote from: Lawlz on April 02, 2008, 11:34:09 PM
think of how much better the world would be if militaries of all types were abolished and instead people would just work peacefully

Umm... that's not possible, at least not with humans. We have been blessed by evolution with an inherent ability to develop and process higher levels of thought and action which can lead us design some of the most amazing feats this world has seen, yet also some of the most destructive. So long as a man has the same physical and metal capability there will never be 'total peace' or any other such nonsense. To think otherwise is to be ignorant beyond belief and to betray that higher level of thought ability we all posse.

Brave souls who venture forth as an advanced guard will continue to perform undervalued deeds on your and my behalf. They do this so that we may sit there and not have to endure such a burden on our collective conscience and spirit as we enjoy our luxurious and privileged position and life in this world. Most of us have never known a different way of life and we can hardly image what one would be like. Don't take it for granted, nothing comes free in this world; others have paid the ultimate price for us the very least one can do is be aware that fact and show gratitude.

It is an inherently unforgiving world and we are inherently "flawed" beings, as such chaos is inevitable. No matter how many of us may not like to acknowledge this fact it remains a constant one.

Nobody here wants a prostitute here aside from you. Few boyagers are ugly to the point where they really have no chance of getting a woman, and the only thing stopping me is my overly cocky personality.

It's a general fact that I was point out. I have never paid for any sexual pleasure nor do I have any inclination to do so. As for most of the members here, I could care less what their social or romantic life consists of.

sans culottes

I support BUSH

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

think of how much better the world would be if militaries of all types were abolished and instead people would just work peacefully and the government used its money to educate its people.
that's never going to happen.

also, Cheap processed cheese that never melts no matter how long you put it in the microwave.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Lawlz on April 02, 2008, 11:37:59 PM
So you're a nigger hater?

No, I love my black women, but I'm just saying your tastes are really narrow.

Also it's my brother's PSPiss, not mine.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on April 03, 2008, 05:39:35 AM
Umm... that's not possible, at least not with humans. We have been blessed by evolution with an inherent ability to develop and process higher levels of thought and action which can lead us design some of the most amazing feats this world has seen, yet also some of the most destructive. So long as a man has the same physical and metal capability there will never be 'total peace' or any other such nonsense. To think otherwise is to be ignorant beyond belief and to betray that higher level of thought ability we all posse.

Brave souls who venture forth as an advanced guard will continue to perform undervalued deeds on your and my behalf. They do this so that we may sit there and not have to endure such a burden on our collective conscience and spirit as we enjoy our luxurious and privileged position and life in this world. Most of us have never known a different way of life and we can hardly image what one would be like. Don't take it for granted, nothing comes free in this world; others have paid the ultimate price for us the very least one can do is be aware that fact and show gratitude.

It is an inherently unforgiving world and we are inherently "flawed" beings, as such chaos is inevitable. No matter how many of us may not like to acknowledge this fact it remains a constant one.
To say it's not possible is the same as saying all humans are savage, barbaric fiends and we won't continue to evolve. You need to place more faith in humanity. If most humans weren't so aggressively greedy, we wouldn't have to worry about losing our property and there wouldn't be the "need" to brutally conquer new lands.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Lawlz on April 03, 2008, 01:10:14 PM
To say it's not possible is the same as saying all humans are savage, barbaric fiends and we won't continue to evolve. You need to place more faith in humanity. If most humans weren't so aggressively greedy, we wouldn't have to worry about losing our property and there wouldn't be the "need" to brutally conquer new lands.
But his point is that it won't happen because of these "savages" as much as I don't want to admit, Socks is right, world peace ain't happening.At least anytime soon.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 03, 2008, 01:13:17 PM
But his point is that it won't happen because of these "savages" as much as I don't want to admit, Socks is right, world peace ain't happening.At least anytime soon.
Because we keep saying it won't happen and because me spend millions and billions more on getting ready for a war than we even ponder spending on raising bright young minds.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Lawlz on April 03, 2008, 01:21:48 PM
Because we keep saying it won't happen and because me spend millions and billions more on getting ready for a war than we even ponder spending on raising bright young minds.
Also, if we all give hugs to everyone, noone will feel bad.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Not Sid on April 03, 2008, 01:23:03 PM
I have no Idea why I laughed at that

Wrench

April 03, 2008, 01:26:35 PM #132 Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:50:05 PM by WrenchNinja
Myspace won't let me approve comments. :|

My inbox is getting raped

holy shit wrong thread lol

not deleting it either

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Not Sid on April 03, 2008, 01:23:03 PM
And I'm sure there would be far less murderous teens.

Why can't we give a hug to everyone we meet?

Ezloļŗ•

Quote from: Lawlz on April 03, 2008, 01:28:04 PM
And I'm sure there would be far less murderous teens.

Why can't we give a hug to everyone we meet?
because some of them have bad odors
:)

Go Up