September 28, 2024, 04:25:06 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Watershed Cover Art Revealed

Started by Placebo Headwound, March 31, 2008, 09:53:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

"Now released is the cover art for our upcoming album "Watershed". It features a man sitting before a desk and a very tall window, somewhat bowing his head to either read what is in front of him, or hanging his head in shame, sadness, or disbelief - you decide.

It was created by Travis Smith in cooperation with Mikael Akerfeldt."

For the two other people who care.

sans culottes

I support BUSH

The artist formally known

jesus i love that gold color they use

Lovefoxxx

good old opeth sticking to the bleak album covers =/ god, i wish they chuck some rainbows and lollipops in there once in a  while, y'know just to mix things up, keep it fresh. now the album cover;s leaked, hopefully the album'll leak too - i dont want to have to wait till june, i mean who knows i may just have imploded on my condescending sense of self-satisfaction by then =/

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on April 14, 2008, 08:01:51 AM
good old opeth sticking to the bleak album covers =/ god, i wish they chuck some rainbows and lollipops in there once in a  while, y'know just to mix things up, keep it fresh. now the album cover;s leaked, hopefully the album'll leak too - i dont want to have to wait till june, i mean who knows i may just have imploded on my condescending sense of self-satisfaction by then =/
plenty of songs from the album have been leaked

Lovefoxxx

Quote from: reefer on April 14, 2008, 09:54:10 PM
plenty of songs from the album have been leaked

oh, why must you belittle me with your knowledge of things i know nothing about =P
songs have been leaked? O RLY? I've only heard Heir Apparent and Porcelain Heart, but apparently like so has everyone else now

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on April 15, 2008, 05:12:52 PM
oh, why must you belittle me with your knowledge of things i know nothing about =P
songs have been leaked? O RLY? I've only heard Heir Apparent and Porcelain Heart, but apparently like so has everyone else now
thats plenty of the songs  befuddlement

thats about 20% to 25% of the whole album  doodella;

Lovefoxxx

http://www.mediafire.com/?e4igf4yrxjv

omfg prepare to be amazed, look what i found, The Lotus Eater & Porcelain Heart for download

http://lovefoxxx.muxtape.com/

plus i put them up on my muxtape if you wanna listen straight away

Go Up