September 27, 2024, 08:31:20 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what the fuck

Started by Snorkel, March 31, 2008, 06:54:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

I was browsing saxophone listings on Craigslist, and came across this guy asking way too much for this old sax. I emailed him and explained to him the value of the sax, and he replied with this:

QuoteThank you for taking the time to write and let me know these things. I do appreciate it. It is not my saxophone, but one that a lady around Arlington herewants me to sell for her. I am guessing it actually has more sentimental value than $ value. She said she wanted at least $400 for it after my fees were taken off. I think she had just better hang onto it if it means that much to her.

You know, this also brings me around to another topic. I don't know anything about your belief and value system, but it must be fairly good in order for you to take the time to let me know these things. I DO know about MY belief and value system. I believe that Jesus Christ Lives and that He is going to be coming back to this earth VERY soon. In fact, alot sooner than most people expect. There are even professing Christians out there that say they believe He is coming back soon, but then they live their lives as if there is no hurry to get ready for His return. I believe the time is almost here for His return, and I don't mean a number of years. Please be ready!  Maranatha!

dennis

I laughed, but I don't know if this is a joke or truly some maniac

the latter possibility frightens me

YPrrrr

Tri4se

ncba93ivyase

Christians of every generation have said Jesus will be coming back soon, yet no man has ever seen a Sir Jesus Christ.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

Quote from: Lawlz on March 31, 2008, 06:57:15 PM
Christians of every generation have said Jesus will be coming back soon, yet no man has ever seen a Sir Jesus Christ.

And none ever will.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on March 31, 2008, 06:58:38 PM
And none ever will.
I'll name my child Jesus Christ and ensure he gets knighted so that you all will.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on March 31, 2008, 06:57:15 PM
It's even said that he will come again when least expected, so why do those morons think they can accurately predict his return?

Oh, oops, I already answered that within the question

Socks

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on March 31, 2008, 06:59:40 PM
It's even said that he will come again when least expected, so why do those morons think they can accurately predict his return?

Better yet whey do these morons insist he will return at all or that he is even capable of such a feat, given that he is now nothing but recycled atoms.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on March 31, 2008, 06:59:40 PM

Oh, oops, I already answered that within the question
So if everyone puts Christianity behind them and accepts The great Noodly One, Jesus will rise from his grave to kick some ass?

Daddy

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on March 31, 2008, 07:01:58 PM
So if everyone puts Christianity behind them and accepts The great Noodly One, Jesus will rise from his grave to kick some ass?
Yeah, I believe that's Acts 4:23-34

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on March 31, 2008, 07:04:24 PM
Yeah, I believe that's Acts 4:23-34
I read "Acts" and immediately thought of Actraiser 2.

WHY CAN'T THE POWER OF GOD BE AS BADASS AS IN THAT GAME?

The artist formally known

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on March 31, 2008, 07:08:32 PM
OH I GET IT your name is triforce
holy damn you're right.

YPrrrr

Quote from: reefer on March 31, 2008, 07:08:32 PM
OH I GET IT your name is triforce
rofl, reaper you're so awesome

Go Up