September 27, 2024, 12:21:21 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I want to try absinthe

Started by Snorkel, March 31, 2008, 06:46:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

Daddy

I want to try acid

but I can't find it.

Nyerp

Snorkel

Quote from: JMV on March 31, 2008, 06:48:13 PM
I want to try acid

but I can't find it.

you can find some pretty good legal alternatives for that online, if you really can't find any

but I'd recommend the real thing at least once

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on March 31, 2008, 06:48:13 PM
I want to try acid

but I can't find it.
I want to try either that or shrooms, but I'm afraid I'd try too much and I'd die or the guy would sell me poison.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Socks

Quote from: Lawlz on March 31, 2008, 07:00:06 PM
I want to try either that or shrooms, but I'm afraid I'd try too much and I'd die or the guy would sell me poison.

Yeah, I've had some bad weed before, but nothing close to death, just a lot of throwing up and feeling like shit.

me003

Quote from: steal on March 31, 2008, 07:15:04 PM
Salvia supposedly provides similar effects, and is legal, but the effect isn't as potent and doesn't last nearly as long.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diviner%27s_sage
I don't have the facts at the moment, but I'm pretty sure salvia is more potent, it just doesn't last very long.

You can literally leave reality, but you'll be back in 10 minutes, which is the main reason it's still legal.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Houdini

Selkie

I don't think I'll ever try drugs because with my luck I will fuck my mind up with one try even though I know it's basically not gonna happen.

Either that or I will become addicted, falling into a whirlpool of need for it and get tangled up with the law and drug dealers, waste all my earnings away on the shit, and eventually fall into a deep state of extreme depression and kill myself.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Selkie on April 01, 2008, 06:08:38 PM
I don't think I'll ever try drugs because with my luck I will fuck my mind up with one try even though I know it's basically not gonna happen.

Either that or I will become addicted, falling into a whirlpool of need for it and get tangled up with the law and drug dealers, waste all my earnings away on the shit, and eventually fall into a deep state of extreme depression and kill myself.
Hey you little slut

Classic

Kalahari Inkantation

Gladjaframpf

Classic

Quote from: Gladjaframpf on April 01, 2008, 06:13:16 PM
All the cool kids are doing it!

Drugs are for losers.
Cool kids do volunteer work and hang out at the malt shop, like me.  baddood;

Go Up