September 27, 2024, 04:27:46 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nostalgia Attack.

Started by Full Metal Ryder, March 31, 2008, 06:36:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tri4se

Gurgleguy thought I was a lesbian, and wanted me to post pics.  befuddlement

He really got around a lot. Everyone seems to hate him.

LCK

Quote from: steal on March 31, 2008, 09:13:08 PM
cool i'm in the picture
i wonder what we were talking about at the time
i was talking to you about how the damn censor bypassing wasn't working or something like that

Bushy

Oh man, censor bypass

I loved it doodella;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

superclucky

In my first account I spent almost all my time in the Pokemon Center Chat even though I had no knowlege of pokemon, I just really liked the people there. <3

I've met FMA6 there with Overlordluigi, and basically all we did was have flame wars with other 20 users.

Then I got banned on that account for flaming too much, and got known in my accident account; Miss.PopularitySkillet (It was originally for getting into chats since Goombas could've done that.)
I forgot how I got known so quickly since I only had like 1,500 posts.  I only remembered being friends with VelvetAugie, and CFlacon because he usually liked watching me making fun of blaziken (That fat negro.) and became friends with Kaki since I was bored at 4 AM in the morning and I randomly decided to PM her because of her weird SN and we started to chat each day at 4 am through 5.

Then CFlacon invited me into Original Outsider and raped Handsome_Devil in Camp Hyrule and met people that I regret meeting and ruined my life with Demonprince :(
kewns are smelly

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 01, 2008, 01:03:31 PM
In my first account I spent almost all my time in the Pokemon Center Chat even though I had no knowlege of pokemon, I just really liked the people there. <3

I've met FMA6 there with Overlordluigi, and basically all we did was have flame wars with other 20 users.

Then I got banned on that account for flaming too much, and got known in my accident account; Miss.PopularitySkillet (It was originally for getting into chats since Goombas could've done that.)
I forgot how I got known so quickly since I only had like 1,500 posts.  I only remembered being friends with VelvetAugie, and CFlacon because he usually liked watching me making fun of blaziken (That fat negro.) and became friends with Kaki since I was bored at 4 AM in the morning and I randomly decided to PM her because of her weird SN and we started to chat each day at 4 am through 5.

Then CFlacon invited me into Original Outsider and raped Handsome_Devil in Camp Hyrule and met people that I regret meeting and ruined my life with Demonprince :(
I REMEMBER YOU NOW

Nyerp

Daddy

April 01, 2008, 01:07:20 PM #66 Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 01:10:39 PM by JMV
Quote from: Clucky et al. on April 01, 2008, 01:03:31 PM
Camp Hyrule and met people that I regret meeting
:(

o wait  i knew you before that lol.

Also, one of my favorite bans:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
http://jmvtest.awardspace.com/jmvcheat.html
link to archive.