September 27, 2024, 06:28:55 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nostalgia Attack.

Started by Full Metal Ryder, March 31, 2008, 06:36:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

March 31, 2008, 06:36:41 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 06:40:24 PM by Vyse of the Blue Rogues
Well, I just finished going through my photobucket, and memories of nsider came rushing back.

I remembered when I first met dragoonwing,and FMA6, and got into a flamewar with him. At first he was really dickish to me because I was annoying, but then I told him I liked harvest moon, and it bloomed into a beautiful friendship between me and him.

I remembered when I was a wee lad, writing fanfiction on the boards. It was called "the magical pm" or something like that, it was basically about me and other nshit users reading a magical pm and getting sent into the magical land of hyrule. Yes, I was that retarded back then. I gained a lot of fans shockingly, apparently the fic was hilarious. I quickly befriended one of my readers, Links_fangirl me and her became very close, which made our relationship weird for me because I wanted to bang that bitch, but I couldn't tell her.

After writing for a little while, I met handsome_devil, he was a prettyboy, and a smartass, or at least that's how I remembered him. He claimed he was a brother to some faggot named Nintendude312, NDUDE would actually start reading my horribly written fan-fiction and develop a friendship with me after I added him as a character.

I remember finding a link to outsider, and thinking it was the most evil thing to be created by nsiders. I also remembered my totally retarded rivalry with P=D.

I remember winning a signature in an art contest too see who could draw the best "gangsta link", I drew link throwing the black power fist up with an NWA shirt on.

I remembered when I harassed JMV constanly with pms like "LOL U WANNA SEE TIGER WOODS WIFE N00DS?", and he was like "lol no my parents will find out or some shit".

Thinking about all of it made me realize one thing, I'm a total fag. doodella;

Daddy

yeah you PMed me one day trying to give me nudes of tiger woods's wife and I was creeped out.  I was like what the fuck.

Pyrate

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: JMV on March 31, 2008, 06:38:16 PM
yeah you PMed me one day trying to give me nudes of tiger woods's wife and I was creeped out.  I was like what the fuck.
I just wanted to be your friend. doodella;

Full Metal Ryder

j o e i n c

nintendudes first pm to me was replied with an angry comment about me eating rice

also handsome devil is handsome

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

someone pm'd me a link to vanessa hudgens nude.

Daddy

i met anjew on the revolution board

seriousgamer007 lol

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: JMV on March 31, 2008, 06:41:27 PM

seriousgamer007 lol
I REMEMBER THAT SHIT

ah man, the revolution boards in 05, those were the days.

Pyrate

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on March 31, 2008, 06:39:16 PM
I remember you being a total badass.

How?

Also me and HANDSOME_DEVIL had an Internet affair. >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Van De Kamp on March 31, 2008, 06:39:22 PM
nintendudes first pm to me was replied with an angry comment about me eating rice

also handsome devil is handsome
i remember when we were bestest buddies on nsidr giggle;

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Pyrate on March 31, 2008, 06:45:31 PM
How?

Also me and HANDSOME_DEVIL had an Internet affair. >.<
that's what I was referring too baddood;

Links_fangirl was all pissed off.

good lord I wanted to bone her.

Samus Aran

I still have all the pics I'd saved back in my Nsider days. I have a lot of retarded old macros.

Also, who is the original creator of that stupid Yoshi plush "O RLY?" pic?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on March 31, 2008, 06:46:50 PM
that's what I was referring too baddood;

Links_fangirl was all pissed off.

good lord I wanted to bone her.
she sent me pics baddood;

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on March 31, 2008, 06:46:03 PM
i remember when we were bestest buddies on nsidr giggle;
I remember when me and you were the biggest fags on nsider, and we were super tight.

not that we're not tight now. baddood;

Go Up