October 04, 2024, 08:26:41 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Title on July 15, 2009, 11:49:52 PM
it's already in the PC List I believe, but Oblivion is better. Fallout 3 has a better setting but it's just not as big or technically impressive as oblivion
I thought Fallout 3 was way better than Oblivion
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Morrowind was better than Oblivion hocuspocus;
Fast traveling killed the game.

Title

Quote from: Geno on July 16, 2009, 09:59:22 PM
I thought Fallout 3 was way better than Oblivion
lol
Fallout 3 was the same damn environments the whole way through with vary little variety and very little to do compared to Oblivion. There just wasn't much variety and there were really no upbeat areas to change the tone of the game.

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on July 16, 2009, 10:39:39 PM
Morrowind was better than Oblivion hocuspocus;
Fast traveling killed the game.
Fast Traveling didn't kill the game. Morrowind was just slightly more dark and creepy and difficult. It also gave you no objective marker and traveling was an absolute bitch

strongbad

I enjoyed having to plan out my quests to make my travels more convenient. It also helped the exploration aspect a ton. I just feel like it helped me get into the game more.

GingaNinja

It took me forever to find out you could fast travel.  doodhuh;

Samus Aran

added World of Goo onto multi-platform hocusupocus;

Classic

Little King's Story for Wii.

Nintendo couldn't even make a game this entertaining.  hocuspocus;

me003

either take disgaia 2 off the ps2 list or add tales of the abyss. because im playing tales right now, i'd say it's good...just not great. and im sure disgaia 2 is the same, because i heard it wasn't even that good.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 16, 2009, 01:19:57 PM
Little King's Story for Wii.

Nintendo couldn't even make a game this entertaining.  hocuspocus;
Just because you like it doesn't make it "great"
I'm pretty sure 95% of boyah doesn't agree with you when it comes to taste in games.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

August 17, 2009, 12:51:26 PM #1044 Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:55:26 PM by King Shishkebaboo
Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2009, 12:16:42 PM
Just because you like it doesn't make it "great"
I'm pretty sure 95% of boyah doesn't agree with you when it comes to taste in games.
You must also read online reviews and player reviews.  hocuspocus;

Also, I'm pretty sure 95% of Boyah doesn't listen to you because you're an idiot. spam;

Geno

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 17, 2009, 12:51:26 PM
You must also read online reviews and player reviews.  hocuspocus;

Also, I'm pretty sure 95% of Boyah doesn't listen to you because you're an idiot. spam;
Nice one man!

Dullahan

The 360 list seriously is lacking. Seeing as how it's like the last to be created, it needs to have at least Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, and maybe Dead Rising. (although certain parts of that game are a bitch)

Also, on the topic with Oblivion and Fallout 3. Why compare the two? Bethesda so far has been great with the franchises. I like the fact that you can switch between first person and third person. doodhuh;

Geno

Quote from: Sponge on August 17, 2009, 03:40:21 PM
The 360 list seriously is lacking. Seeing as how it's like the last to be created, it needs to have at least Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, and maybe Dead Rising. (although certain parts of that game are a bitch)

Also, on the topic with Oblivion and Fallout 3. Why compare the two? Bethesda so far has been great with the franchises. I like the fact that you can switch between first person and third person. doodhuh;
I think alot of it was removed by lawlz back in the day.

Since he was a sega fanboy and all

Title

Geno

Go Up