October 04, 2024, 10:26:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

MegaMan Legends and MegaMan Legends 2 for the PS1.

Geno

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 25, 2009, 05:45:09 PM
MegaMan Legends and MegaMan Legends 2 for the PS1.
Hey maybe your tastes aren't so shitty after all
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

February 25, 2009, 08:30:04 PM #977 Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 06:31:37 PM by MS. TRON BONNE
Quote from: Geno on February 25, 2009, 06:04:43 PM
Hey maybe your tastes aren't so shitty after all

Uh....thanks.
Oh, forgot to mention...shouldn't you like...not be talking to me?

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on March 01, 2009, 09:59:56 PM
i own it

it sucks
It's a little on the easy side, but other than that I see nothing wrong with it. wariodood;

thezerofire

where is the Aria and Dawn of Sorrow?!?

Kalahari Inkantation

Classic

Why is MegaMan Legends 1 and 2 not up there?  madood;

C.Mongler

strongbad

GTA: China Town Wars on DS list

Geno

I just realized Dead Rising isnt on the list  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

just1more

Why isn't Cod4 or CoD:WaW on there?

Go Up