October 04, 2024, 10:21:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

GLEY LANCER FOR GENESIS

or i suppose it could kind of go to wii since it's technically a wii exclusive in the us goonish

The music is absolutely beautiful and the gameplay is as good as Lightening Force

also why isn't thunder force iii under genesis

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

I'd say add Bully to the PS2 list, but I'm probably the only one here who feels that way.

l a c e y

you all play way to many video games.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 03, 2009, 09:45:03 AM
you all play way to many video games.
Maybe you just play way too little video games. wariodood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Thief888 on February 03, 2009, 10:04:41 AM
Maybe you just play way too little video games. wariodood;

maybe.
but i have to share my xbox with my brothers.
and i'm to poor right now to buy any games.

The spy who loves you

Tomboh

Quote from: holky shit on February 03, 2009, 07:07:33 PM
lacey

sell crack to make money
she'd prolly end up losing money, since you know shes gewd with math

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on February 03, 2009, 07:26:04 PM
Video games make you kill people

Oh yeah i forgot. Just stay away from games that involve killing and you should be fine.

l a c e y

Quote from: holky shit on February 03, 2009, 07:07:33 PM
lacey

sell crack to make money

i dont have any crack and i dont wanna get killed.
plus if i had money i dont think id buy games.

Quote from: Tomboh on February 03, 2009, 07:10:33 PM
she'd prolly end up losing money, since you know shes gewd with math

it's just basic math.
no problems.

psychopickle

Geno

Uh Fallout 3
One of the best games I've ever played.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on February 07, 2009, 10:32:34 PM
Uh Fallout 3
One of the best games I've ever played.

This. I wasted 60 hours of my life on this shit.

Geno

Go Up