October 05, 2024, 12:31:36 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I STILL SAID ROCK BAND 2 AND ORANGE BOX argh;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 28, 2009, 10:47:01 PM
I STILL SAID ROCK BAND 2 AND ORANGE BOX argh;
Orange Box is on there, Rock Band, GTA4, and Rock Band 2 added under new category "Multi-Platform".

strongbad

PUZZLE QUEST UNDER MULTI-PLATFORM

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 27, 2009, 12:50:09 PM
reaper likes kooky games so he added it

And until the 360 gets good exclusives, there'll never be a section for it.
God dammit stop including the PC
Viva Pinata ho
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Professor Layton and the Curious Village- DS
Skies of Arcadia: Legends - GCN
Sonic Adventure -Dreamcast
[spoiler]Space Channel 5- Dreamcast
Space Channel 5 Special Edition- PS2 [/spoiler] giggle;

StarPilot

Can we include Community/XNA Games developed for the 360? If so, I'd recommend Blow.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on January 29, 2009, 07:13:38 AM
God dammit stop including the PC
Viva Pinata ho
Goddamnit, stop including the 360

Viva Piñata is neither exclusive nor good.

megaman zx advent for ds. it's the only recent one i like so that means it's great

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 29, 2009, 01:14:46 PM
Goddamnit, stop including the 360

Viva Piñata is neither exclusive nor good.
ok fuck you Viva pinata is amazing.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: StarPilot on January 29, 2009, 10:52:25 AM
Can we include Community/XNA Games developed for the 360? If so, I'd recommend Blow.

It should count because there a lot of WiiWare/XBLA titles that need to be added.

Geno

Quote from: Mr. Mustachio on January 29, 2009, 01:29:01 PM
It should count because there a lot of WiiWare/XBLA titles that need to be added.

yes yes yes yes yes

Classic

Placebo Headwound

January 29, 2009, 04:54:50 PM #926 Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:00:24 PM by Thief888
I WAS OFFLINE ALL DAY, DON'T YELL AT ME, TYLER. :|

OK, Tyler's shit added and Starpilot's suggestion added and Viva Pinata added.

Classic

strongbad

GOD DAMMIT WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME ABOUT PUZZLE QUEST

Classic

Quote from: David on January 29, 2009, 08:51:01 PM
GOD DAMMIT WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME ABOUT PUZZLE QUEST

IT'S UP THERE.

Go Up