October 05, 2024, 02:18:10 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Patriot  on January 14, 2009, 03:22:18 PM
Add Resident Evil 3 to the PS1 section

It's my favorite Resident Evil game by far  bassir;

It's already there.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Puzzle Quest needs to be on at least one of those lists.

Oh

Why isn't Little Big Planet there? Also, put Bioshock for the PS3 and Echochrome.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 19, 2009, 12:50:55 PM
I agree thumbup;

seriously??

maybe I just suck too much at the game but I didn't like it too much.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 19, 2009, 04:54:59 PM
seriously??

maybe I just suck too much at the game but I didn't like it too much.
I love the music and the whole relaxed feeling of the game.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

Still no Sonic Adventure 1 or Space Channel 5. :|

Yeah, Space Channel 5 was short but in a way it was an icon for the system. It showed that quirky, easy gameplay can be achieved.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Mr. Bounce on January 19, 2009, 09:13:10 PM
Still no Sonic Adventure 1 or Space Channel 5. :|

Yeah, Space Channel 5 was short but in a way it was an icon for the system. It showed that quirky, easy gameplay can be achieved.
sonic adventure isnt too great

Classic

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 20, 2009, 05:51:32 PM
sonic adventure isnt too great

It's the best of all 3-D Sonic games. In fact, it was the last good Sonic game.  akudood;

Tomboh

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Mr. Bounce on January 20, 2009, 06:13:33 PM
It's the best of all 3-D Sonic games.
not saying much

i loved it back int he day but its just kind of meh to me now

Geno

Quote from: Mr. Bounce on January 20, 2009, 06:13:33 PM
It's the best of all 3-D Sonic games. In fact, it was the last good Sonic game.  akudood;
Sonic Adventure 2 was amazing
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Classic

Go Up