October 05, 2024, 04:20:41 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Lawlz on January 09, 2009, 01:05:34 PM
so owning and beating star fox on the snes and star fox 64 == knowing nothing psyduck;

You've never played Adventures, Assault, or Command? They certainly "reinvented the genre" in a horrible way.

Quote from: Lawlz on January 09, 2009, 01:05:34 PM
This only further supports my theory that all Outsiders, with a few notable exceptions, are completely retarded and constantly think they're hilarious and great arguers.

When have I ever said anything implying that I think I'm a great arguer? I just think you're an idiot.  wariodood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Brooks on January 09, 2009, 01:19:42 PM
You've never played Adventures, Assault, or Command? They certainly "reinvented the genre" in a horrible way.
the games we're talking about here are star fox and star fox 64

the former which has been completely ruined and rendered nigh unplayable through time, and the latter which was completely blown away by another series

64 is decent, but by no means GREAT... and this topic is reserved solely for those GREAT games

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Thyme

Quote from: Lawlz on January 09, 2009, 01:26:29 PM
the former which has been completely ruined and rendered nigh unplayable through time

I wholeheartedly disagree and therefore still second its addition to the list. hocuspocus;

Bolivian Army

the games we're talking about here are star fox and star fox 64

you're the one who brought up the sequels
the former which has been completely ruined and rendered nigh unplayable through time, and the latter which was completely blown away by another series

64 is decent, but by no means GREAT... and this topic is reserved solely for those GREAT games

okay fine that's your opinion and i disagree with it, especially seeing as the other series you're talking about is on another system

good day mr lawlz, i hope you and your outsider theory have a nice life together  bassir;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Brooks on January 09, 2009, 02:15:05 PM
you're the one who brought up the sequels
i made no mention of them goonish
okay fine that's your opinion and i disagree with it, especially seeing as the other series you're talking about is on another system 
when a game is bested at everything by another game (especially one from the same gen) it loses a lot of its greatness goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Starfox 64 barely rises to mediocre.
It's short, has barely any replay value, and was only fun when the game first came out.
Otherwise it sucks and I regret getting it for the VC
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2009, 06:44:12 PM
It's short, has barely any replay value, and was only fun when the game first came out.
this is one of the few times i can agree with geno

And Star Fox for the Super Nintendo is even worse.

Nyerp

shut the fuck up about star fox please

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2009, 06:44:12 PM
yeah but it's fun ;-;

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Pancake Paranoia on January 09, 2009, 02:18:50 PM
i made no mention of them goonish

yes you did  giggle;

Quote from: Pancake Paranoia on January 09, 2009, 02:18:50 PM
when a game is bested at everything by another game (especially one from the same gen) it loses a lot of its greatness goonish

that's your fault, not the games  hocuspocus;

Quote from: Pancake Paranoia on January 10, 2009, 01:15:18 PM
Which is why your taste sucks

ha ha

zinger!

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

wawi

Go Up