October 05, 2024, 06:15:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

SNES - Might Morphing Power Rangers and Might Morphing Power Rangers: The Movie need to be added. :(

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Sponge on December 26, 2008, 08:33:50 PM
SNES - Might Morphing Power Rangers and Might Morphing Power Rangers: The Movie need to be added. :(
I seem to remember playing those on the Genesis. doodhuh;

Dullahan

Hiro

I'll be playing Persona 4 a ton tomorrow

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 26, 2008, 11:58:43 PM
360 has zero games
Because the 360 doesn't exist in your little fantasy world right lawlzie poo
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on December 27, 2008, 12:25:06 AM
Because the 360 doesn't exist in your little fantasy world right lawlzie poo
Or because all its games have superior PC versions.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Quote from: Lawlz on December 27, 2008, 12:27:14 AM
i think its this one

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 27, 2008, 12:27:14 AM
The only games I see that have better PC versions are the games from Valve.
Other than that it's the same if it's on the PC  baddood;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on December 27, 2008, 12:35:46 AM
The only games I see that have better PC versions are the games from Valve.
Other than that it's the same if it's on the PC  baddood;

nah PC mods are awesome.

For example Oblivion, while I hate the game itself, it is a good example because there are mods of new levels that rival the DLC, and the mods are free.

LCK

Quote from: Sponge on December 26, 2008, 08:33:50 PM
mighty

strongbad

+1 for 360 section
Where else are we going to put Crackdown?

Geno

Quote from: David on December 27, 2008, 01:24:11 PM
+1 for 360 section
Where else are we going to put Crackdown?
Crackdown isn't great.
Sure it's fun but it has so many damn flaws.

Go Up