October 05, 2024, 10:37:20 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 21, 2008, 04:17:47 PM
was it actually good?
It was very entertaining but it had a couple of flaws.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

me003

October 27, 2008, 01:47:32 AM #631 Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 01:52:48 AM by MethreE
Aye, Reefer add these to the NES list.

Startropics
Battletoads
Dr. Mario

that's all I got for now, but the list is seriously lacking. I was just going through it to see what games I should get for nex gen consoles but noticed the legacy consoles list is stripped of quality games.

and.....how could you put Actraiser 2, and not 1? IMO 2 blew compared to 1. And I recommend everyone play Goof Troop with a friend because that's the most badass co-op game on the SNES. And where's SMASH TV?
Then for N64 you need to add Space Station: Silicon Valley
and Chibi-Robo for the 'cube nigga.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

me003

Shit dude, seriously! I've never looked at this thread in depth, but now I see it sucks and should just be reapers fav. games.

Where's the Dragon Warrior Monsters
Shemue
Jet Set Radio Future
Mario Golf for the GBC
Killer Instinct Gold
Road Rash (3)
Maximum Carnage
Soul Caliber
Mischief Makers
Mystical Ninja Goemon games
Mega Man 8
Threads of Fate
Legends of Mana
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1, 2, (3)
the first three Spyros and the first three Crash Bandicoots were great as well as Crash Team Racing
Blitz or Blitz 2000 which ever one was the best
Crazy Taxi
Sigma Star Saga
Riviera: The Promised Land
Electroplankton
how about the Sims
or a personal pc favorite Sim Theme Park (you probably wont agree here)
and where the fuck is the list of great 360 games?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Classic

C.Mongler

we had a decent 360 list anyway then lawlz the nigger deleted it

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on October 27, 2008, 01:18:44 PM
we had a decent 360 list anyway then lawlz the nigger deleted it
I like how Wii even has a list when the Wii is the least entertaining console this generation
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

greg400

Quote from: Geno on October 27, 2008, 03:27:02 PM
I like how Wii even has a list when the Wii is the least entertaining console this generation
I like how you just assume your opinion is correct to justify your purchase of console.

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on October 28, 2008, 09:03:36 AM
I like how you just assume your opinion is correct to justify your purchase of console.
Um what I have a Wii and a 360.

greg400

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 10:53:04 AM
Um what I have a Wii and a 360.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on October 28, 2008, 11:04:04 AM
That has nothing to do with what I said.
"justify your purchase of console."

greg400

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 11:12:42 AM
"justify your purchase of console."

You really don't know what I meant? I meant was you had to justify your purchase of a second console to make it seem as though you made a worthwhile purchase. You are putting the other system down because of that. Fairly retarded if you ask me.

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on October 28, 2008, 11:22:05 AM
You really don't know what I meant? I meant was you had to justify your purchase of a second console to make it seem as though you made a worthwhile purchase. You are putting the other system down because of that. Fairly retarded if you ask me.
I'm only putting it down because it doesn't have enough good games.
Quality over quanity.

greg400

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 02:18:44 PM
I'm only putting it down because it doesn't have enough good games.
Quality over quanity.
lol, you really aren't getting the point of what I said. You are just proving what I said to be true.

UnagiPower

Quote from: greg400 on October 28, 2008, 03:18:14 PM
lol, you really aren't getting the point of what I said. You are just proving what I said to be true.

wow shut the hell up the wii sucks your making excuses

greg400

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 28, 2008, 03:43:56 PM

wow shut the hell up the wii sucks your making excuses
troll harder please :|

Go Up