October 05, 2024, 03:50:35 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Smashville, Pictochat, and Electroplankton stages

Started by bluaki, March 21, 2008, 03:30:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

Those three stages are completely impossible to play during any Solo mode (other than Training).

I've played each one about once, while I've played every other stage at least 15 times each. What sucks is that they're probably three of the best stages in the game.

strongbad

Pictochat is the best stage for intense multiplayer battles. I don't think I've even touched smashville.

greg400

Smashville is like a colorful Final Destination with a platform. One of the best stages in the game in my opinion.

Trini

I'm not really fond of the Electroplankton stage. It was frustrating when I last fought on it. Perhaps because it was laggy and I was clunky R.O.B? It has too many levels of platforms for my taste. Maybe I should give it another chance and I'll love it.  befuddlement

Pictochat is pretty cool.

And I really like Smashville.
[CENTER][/center]

Daddy

Quote from: bluaki on March 21, 2008, 03:30:53 PM
Those three stages are completely impossible to play during any Solo mode (other than Training).

I've played each one about once, while I've played every other stage at least 15 times each. What sucks is that they're probably three of the best stages in the game.
What about events?

bluaki

Quote from: JMV on March 21, 2008, 03:48:54 PM
What about events?
Oh yeah, that's the reason I played on them.
Event 26 is on Smashville, 28 is on Electoplankton, and I believe Pictochat isn't in any events.

Daddy

Quote from: bluaki on March 21, 2008, 03:50:58 PM
Oh yeah, that's the reason I played on them.
Event 26 is on Smashville, 28 is on Electoplankton, and I believe Pictochat isn't in any events.
Aren't Events on Solo Mode?  caterpie;

bluaki

Daddy

unwelc0med

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on March 21, 2008, 03:44:44 PM
Smashville is like a colorful Final Destination with a platform. One of the best stages in the game in my opinion.
everyone else hates it.

i have played that stage and delfino plaza 20+times.

greg400

Quote from: unwelc0med on March 24, 2008, 10:46:35 PM
everyone else hates it.

i have played that stage and delfino plaza 20+times.
Everyone else hates it? wtf are you talking about?

Everyone who I play with always pick it.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on March 24, 2008, 10:50:15 PM
FACT: Temple is still the best stage.
Temple and the starfox ship, the original one from 64

V

Quote from: steal on March 24, 2008, 10:50:15 PM
FACT: Temple is still the best stage.

uh no Temple is way too fucking big and allows for people to run away like fags.  baddood;

Fact: Corneria from Melee is and will always be the best stage in a Smash Bros. game.  THE POWER OF GOD

sans culottes

Corneria is no. 2.

Hyrule Castle, motherfuckers. SSB64 had the BEST stages ever. There wasn't one bad stage in that whole game.
I support BUSH

Go Up