October 05, 2024, 07:26:51 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best multiplayer games ever?

Started by The artist formally known, March 19, 2008, 03:39:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Starcraft
Halo 1, 2, and 3
Golden Eye
Perfect Dark
Counterstrike
Super Smash Brothers, Melee, and Brawl
Rock Band

Having a birthday party and wondered what things I could have playing

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

TF2.
Quote from: reefer on March 19, 2008, 03:39:54 AM

lolo

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 19, 2008, 07:23:03 AM
TF2.
TF2 is cool if you all have a TF2 setup. It doesn't have splitscreen if I'm not mistaken.

Also, Kirby Air Ride has a fun multiplayer.

JGE

strongbad

Damn, you got everything I was going to say.
BTW, if you have enough computers, CS1.6 lan partys are insane. Starcraft is fun, but only if your guests know how to play it.

Geno

ssbm

ssbb's shitty online play makes it lose points.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

JGE

Quote from: Genocyde on March 19, 2008, 08:45:19 AM
ssbm

ssbb's shitty online play makes it lose points.

Who the fuck plays online mode when they have people over anyway?

Geno

Quote from: JGE on March 19, 2008, 08:53:40 AM
Who the fuck plays online mode when they have people over anyway?
What...?

Online play = multiplayer.  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

SSB, SSBM, SSBB
Bomberman games
Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, etc. games
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Kart games

Trini

Quote from: Genocyde on March 19, 2008, 09:12:44 AM
What...?

Quote from: reefer on March 19, 2008, 03:39:54 AM

This isn't about online.  baddood;
[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: Kazanova on March 19, 2008, 10:18:15 AM
SSB, SSBM, SSBB
Bomberman games
Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, etc. games
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Kart games
Uh that didn't have Multiplayer.  baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Genocyde on March 19, 2008, 11:38:30 AM
Uh that didn't have Multiplayer.  baddood;

uh you're retarded baddood;

It had War, Heist, Tank, Raptor, Race, and Deathmatch multiplayer modes. And yes, I'm talking about the original N64 version.

JGE

Quote from: Genocyde on March 19, 2008, 09:12:44 AM
What...?

Online play = multiplayer.  baddood;

hes at a party, i doubt hes gonna want to play the online feature over group mode

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up