October 05, 2024, 11:34:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I... I can't think of any games I want.

Started by ncba93ivyase, March 17, 2008, 03:51:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

March 17, 2008, 03:51:44 AM Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:01:26 AM by Lawlz
Honestly, I think I own every good game known to man. With about 400 games and every great system to ever exist, I can't really think of anything to buy besides those games on the TurboCD, but I wouldn't be able to play them without getting a $250 add-on so I'll try to work that out sometime and get a fair deal.

The games I know I want are Ikaruga, Kirby Superstar, Ristar, and Earthbound. Those all go for a pretty hefty amount, so I'll get those later like during the summer or something.

But okay, suggest me some games going from all the way back to the Atari 2600 to the Gamecube, setting fairly unknown games as the priority. More than likely, I'll own the system the game is on. If I don't and the game is worth it, I'll buy a new system. My TG16 collection is fairly small and games for it are expensive, but I'm sure there are plenty of great ones I can't remember right now.

Also, what I really need are some Super Nintendo and Genesis suggestions. I absolutely LOVE Actraiser 2, so if you guys know of anything like that, I'll take it.

But yeah, list anything and everything good that has been made for any platform since the dawn of time. If you know I have it, don't list it. If you're not sure if I have it, name it. Of course, some 2D shooters would also be nice, but I think I have a good amount of them for now.

Stickied until I'm satisfied.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

I was able to get my copy of Kirby Super Star for about 10$ on ebay. I bet it's still going for that much today.

Geno

I loved Jurassic Park on the SNES  baddood;

Also get SMRPG if you haven't.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

How about this: Games I haven't played.

If it's popular, I've played it and probably don't want it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

I think the name of it was Shining Force, it's for the Genesis. Decent RPG from what I've played.

The artist formally known

EVO the search for eden
The Legends of the Mystical Ninja

YPrrrr

March 17, 2008, 03:18:54 PM #6 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:22:11 PM by Your Posting Rival
Any Civilization Game
Sid Meier's Pirates!
The Monkey Island series

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JGE on March 17, 2008, 02:52:23 PM
I think the name of it was Shining Force, it's for the Genesis. Decent RPG from what I've played.
YES, THAT'S ONE I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER

I have no idea what it's like, but I'll try to find it somewhere.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Lawlz on March 17, 2008, 03:31:36 PM
YES, THAT'S ONE I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER

I have no idea what it's like, but I'll try to find it somewhere.
I have it on a Sega Classics disc for Dreamcast.

Samus Aran

I own a Genesis cartridge of Shining Force. It uses a battle system similar to Fire Emblem games. The game has pretty lame music and visual styles, but it's overall at least enjoyable. It's not great, but it's good.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazanova on March 17, 2008, 05:04:18 PMIt uses a battle system similar to Fire Emblem games.
Then I think I'll pass.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Twisted Tales of Spike McFang for the SNES

Also the Joe and Mac games for the SNES

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Not Sid on March 17, 2008, 06:21:03 PM
Twisted Tales of Spike McFang for the SNES

Also the Joe and Mac games for the SNES
First one looks pretty awesome, and the second one you listed reminded me of an old game I played called Prehistorik Man.

Thanks.

Wrench

Bubble Bobble for the NES
Trog for the NES
Battletoads Double Dragon for the Genesis
Double Dragon 3 for Genesis
Caesars Palace for Genesis

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Lawlz on March 17, 2008, 06:30:14 PM
First one looks pretty awesome, and the second one you listed reminded me of an old game I played called Prehistorik Man.

Thanks.
Prehistoric Man was the shit.

also yw.

Go Up