September 22, 2024, 12:17:45 PM

1,531,319 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Marth has the best FS.

Started by Tomboh, March 14, 2008, 09:07:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

Tri4se

Isn't it pretty much the same as MetaKnight's?  doodthing;

Tomboh

Quote from: Tri4se on March 14, 2008, 09:14:43 PM
Isn't it pretty much the same as MetaKnight's?  doodthing;
except everyone in marth's horizontal view is raped and KOd (unless on hueg stage/platform) while metaknight has the gay cape thing

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

I find Link/Toon Link's to be rather satisfying.

Tomboh

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 14, 2008, 09:30:20 PM
I find Link/Toon Link's to be rather satisfying.
they practically the same as marth's

only marth has twice as much range and is basically an instant KO everytime. also he can hit more people

:|
Quote from: Genocyde on March 14, 2008, 09:29:16 PM
Lucario's.  baddood;
your joking

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on March 14, 2008, 09:34:40 PM
your joking
Duh it's like the easiest Final Smash to avoid.  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

My final smash is pretty awesome.

I delete entire rows from the database.

Geno

Quote from: JMV on March 14, 2008, 09:59:46 PM
My final smash is pretty awesome.

I delete entire rows from the database.
how much damage

Daddy

Geno

Daddy

Pele

I dodge his final smash about 90% of the time.

It's so predictable.

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Wrench

I would agree though Ike's is pretty badass

Go Up