September 22, 2024, 12:23:04 PM

1,531,319 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hammers

Started by Nyerp, March 14, 2008, 05:17:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

March 14, 2008, 05:17:47 PM Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 07:13:14 PM by Nyerp
WHAT DID YOU/HAVE YOU USED THEM ON

:|

I mean in the Challenges thing.

Feynman

hammers suck now

They used to be invincible in the original, survivable in Melee, and now they're useless and just make you vulnerable.

Tomboh

Quote from: Bassir C. on March 14, 2008, 05:36:04 PM
hammers suck now

They used to be invincible in the original, survivable in Melee, and now they're useless and just make you vulnerable.
golden hammers kill all

befuddlement

Nyerp

Tomboh

Quote from: Nyerp on March 14, 2008, 07:18:37 PM

i havnt used any yet. im waiting until i get to the challenges that are gay and i cant do.

boss battles on intense will probably be one that i use a hammer on tho

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on March 14, 2008, 07:24:29 PM
i havnt used any yet. im waiting until i get to the challenges that are gay and i cant do.

boss battles on intense will probably be one that i use a hammer on tho
Can't use it on the intense challenges. I was gonna do that too until I tried it and it wouldn't let me.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

Quote from: Genocyde on March 14, 2008, 09:30:09 PM
Can't use it on the intense challenges. I was gonna do that too until I tried it and it wouldn't let me.
what

why the fuck would they do that?

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on March 14, 2008, 09:39:41 PM
what

why the fuck would they do that?
To make it a challenge?  baddood;

I just used my hammers on those damn multi man brawl challenges.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

i have 3 and havnt used any yet

how do i get more

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on March 14, 2008, 09:46:38 PM
i have 3 and havnt used any yet

how do i get more
I think that's it. I've unlocked like 70% of everything in the game and I only got 3.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Genocyde on March 14, 2008, 09:55:54 PM
I think that's it. I've unlocked like 70% of everything in the game and I only got 3.
They're behind some of the unlockables.

By the way golden hammer is from Kid Icarus if I'm not mistaken.

The regular hammer is pretty shitty but usually kills people but if you're pit you can just fly away

Wrench

Go Up