September 25, 2024, 02:21:19 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My first online match.

Started by me003, March 13, 2008, 02:38:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

And I kicked fucking ass!!
CAN I GET A HELL YEA!!
"              "

So, yea, first time getting online, kicked some fools down, but I'm wondering if there's a way to change the game setup. I don't want to play a  2 min match. I want some stock matches, custom coin matches, special matches, and others.
Am I just missing something or what's the deal?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

The artist formally known

I don't know to change that for random battles but you can change all that crap for friend battles thank god.

Play with some boyah fags online sometime  doodella;

me003

Quote from: reefer on March 13, 2008, 02:45:09 AM
I don't know to change that for random battles but you can change all that crap for friend battles thank god.

Play with some boyah fags online sometime  doodella;
I'd love to, but my wii is not in the same room as computer, so I'm too lazy to get all the FC's onto my wii, or even look up my own FC and post it on here. I'll hopefully have it up by Fri. though, so I can get my tourney on.

Also I only played one online match. It just wasn't that fun. Yea, they're real people, but I have no idea who so it was basically playing against the computer, so I quit and went back to classic mode. I'm sure online with boyah will be much more pleasant.  caterpie;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

The artist formally known

Quote from: MethreE on March 13, 2008, 02:51:24 AM
I'd love to, but my wii is not in the same room as computer, so I'm too lazy to get all the FC's onto my wii, or even look up my own FC and post it on here. I'll hopefully have it up by Fri. though, so I can get my tourney on.

Also I only played one online match. It just wasn't that fun. Yea, they're real people, but I have no idea who so it was basically playing against the computer, so I quit and went back to classic mode. I'm sure online with boyah will be much more pleasant.  caterpie;

Online in random battles sucks balls, they took out all of the things that make the difference between computer players and real people. They don't have names, no way of chatting, and theres no way to contact them after the battle.

God I hate Nintendo for shitting out their crappy online, hopefully one day Nintendo will do better

Feynman

Quote from: reefer on March 13, 2008, 03:32:59 AM
Online in random battles sucks balls, they took out all of the things that make the difference between computer players and real people. They don't have names, no way of chatting, and theres no way to contact them after the battle.

God I hate Nintendo for shitting out their crappy online, hopefully one day Nintendo will do better

Would be cool if all the people you play "randomly" were just computers.

Go Up