September 25, 2024, 12:29:33 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What does Marths down B do?

Started by NOA_Haunted, March 12, 2008, 12:34:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

He like flashes for a second but I have no clue what it does.

Squirtlejazz

It is a block sort of thing. If you do it right before your opponent attacks you it won't hurt you and you will do the same damage to them. It only works for Physical attacks though. Not like Fox's Blaster or something like that.
Ike also has the same move.
iSnake

Samus Aran

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on March 12, 2008, 12:38:13 PM
It is a block sort of thing. If you do it right before your opponent attacks you it won't hurt you and you will do the same damage to them. It only works for Physical attacks though. Not like Fox's Blaster or something like that.
Ike also has the same move.

If it's the same as it is in Melee, then it also protects from flying objects like items or certain projectiles. They won't be deflected back at the enemy, but they will just sort of fly over Marth's head after being countered.

Geno

It's a counter move.

Like Lucario has.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Kazanova on March 12, 2008, 12:39:31 PM
If it's the same as it is in Melee, then it also protects from flying objects like items or certain projectiles. They won't be deflected back at the enemy, but they will just sort of fly over Marth's head after being countered.
I'm not sure if it is the same as in Melee, it most likely is. Yeah it doesn't reflect the blaster shots back, it just sends them past his head.
iSnake

Wrench

Geno

Quote from: Squirtlejazz on March 12, 2008, 12:41:43 PM
I'm not sure if it is the same as in Melee, it most likely is. Yeah it doesn't reflect the blaster shots back, it just sends them past his head.
It's the same.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: WrenchNinja on March 12, 2008, 12:44:18 PM
Ike does same thing.

Counter move.
Wrench you are to good I dont even know how you do some of your moves.

Full Metal Ryder

It's a counter, it's much better then it was in melee as well.

strongbad

haunted, have you ever played melee?

Geno

NOA_Haunted

strongbad

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on March 12, 2008, 01:15:19 PM
Wrench you are to good I dont even know how you do some of your moves.
I played him, and I don't exactly see what wouldn't be recognizable. doodthing;

Go Up